Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Darnell Dockett sends a message to Kerry Rhodes

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like

Darnell Dockett sends a message to Kerry Rhodes

Nice! Dockett gets it. :yes:

[QUOTE][B]Dockett sends Kerry Rhodes a vacation greeting
    Posted by Gregg Rosenthal on July 5, 2010 3:53 PM ET[/B]

Awesome reason No. 90 to follow Darnell Dockett on Twitter: His message to new teammate Kerry Rhodes on Monday.

[B]"@kerryrhodes u taking all these trips & s***! I hope u getting ready to play some FOOTBALL cuz antrell rolle would be ready. #IMJUSTSAYING,"[/B] Dockett wrote.

Rhodes has been vacationing in the Bahamas of late, detailing all the love he gets there.

We don't intend to make a big deal of this (although it's too late for that after writing the post), but Rhodes wasn't always the most popular guy in New York for his "Hollywood" reputation.

That reputation has apparently followed Rhodes all the way to Arizona. And the Bahamas.[/QUOTE]

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Saw that earlier, love how KR is already getting called out by his teammates and hasn't even stepped on the field for a real game yet.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Wow what a post by Dockett.

Laying down the ways things will be

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dockett is one of my favorite DL in the NFL. Absolutely beastly man out there.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    calling out a teamate on twitter=not good leadership

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=JayTPenny;3639468]calling out a teamate on twitter=not good leadership[/QUOTE]

seriously, not sure what he was trying to accomplish...but if i am the coach i tell this doucher to let me handle getting guys ready to play and mind your own business.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Carrie put a lid on it and be ready to produce on the field you pansy

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=JayTPenny;3639468]calling out a teamate on twitter=not good leadership[/QUOTE]

I'd usually agree with that sentiment, but in this case I think it's friggin tremendous.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    haha woa..

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=shakin318;3639543]I'd usually agree with that sentiment, but in this case I think it's friggin tremendous.[/QUOTE]

Yep!

If this wasn't Sherry the Tackle Whiffer Rhodes

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    So happy we got rid of this clown.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    F*ck Keri.

Undrafted Free Agent
    Post Thanks / Like
    It's sad how Twitter led to the demise of Kerry Rhodes. He gets on there and a bunch of 12 year old fans tell him he's the best and he believes them so he stops trying and thinks he's a celebrity.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like

[QUOTE=K-Met57;3639477]seriously, not sure what he was trying to accomplish...but if i am the coach i tell this doucher to let me handle getting guys ready to play and mind your own business.[/QUOTE]

was dockett suppose to follow him to the bahamas and let him know!?!?

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=10PennyToColes87;3639562]So happy we got rid of this clown.[/QUOTE]

Good riddance to this peacock poser

Waterboy
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Mikey Z 6;3639583]was dockett suppose to follow him to the bahamas and let him know!?!?[/QUOTE]

Is that how grown men communicate in this day and age? By airing your grievances out for the whole world to see? What happened to keeping it in the family, where, as men do, you pull him aside and tell him what you got to say? Whatever comes of it, comes of it. Doing it via twitter is no better than a 15 year old who tells the whole school her bf isn't that great to get him to take notice. And last I checked, communication ain't an issue what with cell phones and emails. Besides, Dockett should have NO PROBLEM pulling Kerry aside in the locker room lol

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP

Post Thanks / Like
    This could be reason #1 that twitter ain't such a good idea. There's nothing wrong with Rhodes going on vacation. Its the offseason - I guarantee that even the hardest working guys in the league all go on a vacation at some point during the offseason.

But, you don't need to constantly shoot your mouth off over the interwebz. Go on holiday - bang as many chicks as you want, and come back and work your ass off. No need to post your every move for all the world to see. It just makes you seem like a D-bag even if you may not be.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=gsilk;3639625]Is that how grown men communicate in this day and age? By airing your grievances out for the whole world to see? What happened to keeping it in the family, where, as men do, you pull him aside and tell him what you got to say? Whatever comes of it, comes of it. Doing it via twitter is no better than a 15 year old who tells the whole school her bf isn't that great to get him to take notice. And last I checked, communication ain't an issue what with cell phones and emails. Besides, Dockett should have NO PROBLEM pulling Kerry aside in the locker room lol[/QUOTE]

No, thats how grown men do it these days, right or wrong...

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    I still can't believe kr tricked me into buying his jersey a few years back..worst jets purchase I ever made. I was too embarrassed to even wear it last year

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    I agree, i'm so glad we got rid of this "Me" guy