Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Jets/Broncos Tailgate Meetup Thread (merged)

Jets/Broncos Tailgate Meetup Thread (merged)

Just got my tickets for the Broncos game. I am now officially ready for the season to start.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=red75bronco;3641579]Just got my tickets for the Broncos game. I am now officially ready for the season to start.[/QUOTE]

Cool - I'm contemplating going to that game - how's ticket supplies for Broncos games?

HA! Me too!

So ready to tail gate. You guys still planning a Saturday night party at a bar. Brooklyn's is right near the stadium and I can't think of a better name sake.

:rockon:

Also, think I'll show up for the warmups and try to get some signatures.

Where did you go to get tickets to that game? I am looking for tickets to that game as well

[QUOTE=Peebag;3641589]Cool - I'm contemplating going to that game - how's ticket supplies for Broncos games?[/QUOTE]

Broncos tickets are usually hard to come by. My work has season tickets so I was able to get tickets early. The single game tickets go on sale Saturday to the public.

I don't know how much tailgating I will be doing. I am taking my 4 year old and wife. I am definitely getting to the stadium early for warmups.

[QUOTE=Skeptable;3641660]Where did you go to get tickets to that game? I am looking for tickets to that game as well[/QUOTE]

Presale to season ticket holders. The tickets go on sale Saturday morning. Look at the Broncos website. All the tickets are sold through ticketmaster.

I'm sure you'll be able to find some on stubhub and I doubt they will be too crazy expensive if they are selling single game seats.

I got 4 handicapped tix. :P

Nice having a buddy with one leg

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

75 is a nice #. Let us know if you have extras.
    Last edited by JumbalayaJet; 07-08-2010 at 10:33 PM.

I will be at the game for sure and tailgating.....pre game party saturday night at the Tilted Kilt on the 16th st mall....

Just got my Jets vs donkey tickets....can't wait....there are a few left through ticketmaster if you hurry. I may have two xtra.....

There are still some available, I just picked up 2.

[QUOTE=tmertz;3643345]There are still some available, I just picked up 2.[/QUOTE]

Where and what are prices like in denver for a seat? I thought that was a place where you could never get a ticket???

[QUOTE=LV2;3643353]Where and what are prices like in denver for a seat? I thought that was a place where you could never get a ticket???[/QUOTE]

Ticketmaster. Go to their website and search for "Broncos Jets" (without the quotes)

[URL="http://www.ticketmaster.com/search?tm_link=tm_header_search&q=Broncos+Jets"]http://www.ticketmaster.com/search?tm_link=tm_header_search&q=Broncos+Jets[/URL]

They are face value. I got 2 @ 125 each in the Corner Mez level

I am going to be going to this game as well. One of my best friends just moved out to Denver so gave me an excuse to go out there! Would love to meetup with fellow Jet fans during the trip...

Jets Insider VIP
    This is likely my one road game this year. Looking forward to the mile high city.

Should be a good time. If anyone from out of town wants to do a micro-brew tour let me know...there are four of the best in the country up here in Ft. Collins..New Belgium, Odell's, Fort Collins Brewery and Equinox...plus about three others....
    we need to make a plan for the tailgate.....I have eight people with me...

Jets Insider VIP
    going to Motown for my only regular season road trip this season

All Pro
    gonna be in DET this year, i'll see about DEN

My brothers just got there airline tickets to come out from NY...so there will be eight of us ready to party and tailgate.....