Thread: Saturday's Tour confirmation

Saturday's Tour confirmation

Just got mine. noon!

[QUOTE=VINNYT;3641666]Just got mine. noon![/QUOTE]

Cool. I'm trying to set a tour up on Monday the 19th with my rep. I'm in 203B, row 11. Can you snap a few pix from either section and post? Thx.

[QUOTE=LV2;3641698]Cool. I'm trying to set a tour up on Monday the 19th with my rep. I'm in 203B, row 11. Can you snap a few pix from either section and post? Thx.[/QUOTE]
    I shall try.

All Pro
    10:00am here!!

All League
    2pm here. Tempted to cancel to watch the soccer match.

Jets Insider VIP
    11 AM on the 17th.... I think I RSVP'd for 9 AM, but my rep told me to call him on the 16th and he'd get it fixed for 11

[QUOTE=VINNYT;3641703]I shall try.[/QUOTE]

Cool deal, thanks. I'm also curious if they try to sell you on an upgrade since you have the cheapest PSL.

Had my tour this morning and was the first time i saw the inside of the new stadium. BTW, there was no "tour"; just got to look at my seats. The place was trashed from the Bon Jovi concert last night. I thought my seats were better in person (lower bowl) than the view appeared on that rendering on the website, which was a pleasant surprise. The stadium is completely bland and borderline ugly though. The lights better spruce this place up. The screens should be cool. Not much room in the regular seats still. You would think they would give you more leg room in a new stadium (like yankee stadium did). The food selections that will be available don't look very impressive either so far. They also have a lot of big staircases unlike any stadium I've ever seen. Generally speaking, I am not impressed with the stadium. Would love to know what other people thought after going today.

Have my tour on the 19th and will let you know my thoughts.

[QUOTE=escamoter2;3643299]Had my tour this morning and was the first time i saw the inside of the new stadium. BTW, there was no "tour"; just got to look at my seats. The place was trashed from the Bon Jovi concert last night. I thought my seats were better in person (lower bowl) than the view appeared on that rendering on the website, which was a pleasant surprise. The stadium is completely bland and borderline ugly though. The lights better spruce this place up. The screens should be cool. Not much room in the regular seats still. You would think they would give you more leg room in a new stadium (like yankee stadium did). The food selections that will be available don't look very impressive either so far. They also have a lot of big staircases unlike any stadium I've ever seen. Generally speaking, I am not impressed with the stadium. Would love to know what other people thought after going today.[/QUOTE]

I was at the Bon Jovi Concert, and I have seats in both upper and lower...Friday night I sat in what would be the upper corner...went out to get a beer and some water, between acts (like doing at half time)...you couldn't walk, because of the lines.

They better figure out how to get fans out fo the stadium safer...They ramps weren't moving because they were packed and the escalators wrap around like MSG, and if you start on the upper deck people are going to get caught up on the steps as the line to get onto the next level down is back-up from people entering who have seats on the 200 level...

Not a good setup at all...

This stadium Sucks...they offer the fans nothing better other than the video boards...The team better win a super bowl...cause that would be better...

Jets Insider VIP
    yes, it's a terrible place --- we'd be much better off putting up crepe paper green bunting to cover up the GIANT STADIUM signs and blue walls and sitting in red or blue seats for the next 20 years.

[QUOTE=sg3;3643550]yes, it's a terrible place --- we'd be much better off putting up crepe paper green bunting to cover up the GIANT STADIUM signs and blue walls and sitting in red or blue seats for the next 20 years.[/QUOTE]

Hey, we didn't have to pay PSLs for that paper!

With no spiral staircases (intentionally because of Jets fans), I feel bad for anybody who has any trouble walking. Because we like seeing women voluntarily bear their breasts, we got punished.