Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 129

Thread: Knicks fan = gutted

  1. #1
    All League
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    3,353
    Post Thanks / Like

    Knicks fan = gutted

    sorry for the off-topic post.

    3 years down the drain for us

  2. #2
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    The depths of Despair.
    Posts
    39,558
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Chupa View Post
    sorry for the off-topic post.

    3 years down the drain for us
    Its ok, the Nate Robinson thing will work out for us in the end.



    -

  3. #3
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    864
    Post Thanks / Like
    Miami. Really? How lame...

  4. #4
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    49,638
    Post Thanks / Like
    I heard "the Knicks are back!"

  5. #5
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Cedar Grove, New Jersey
    Posts
    6,759
    Post Thanks / Like
    i think the knicks just expected lebron to open up his legs for big bad NY. NY isn't what it used to be folks -

  6. #6
    Undrafted Free Agent
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    180
    Post Thanks / Like
    Cleveland fans are in a worse place

  7. #7
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    156
    Post Thanks / Like
    the heat are now the most hated team in the NBA. Lebron is now a villian. Karma is a you know what people. He can never be mentioned in the same sentence as mj or even kobe, he can't win on his own. "The KING" now has to go play robin to dwades batman.

  8. #8
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Bergen County, NJ
    Posts
    20,115
    Post Thanks / Like
    Too funny- Knick fans were just insanley delusional over the past 2 years.

    Not being a a Knick fan or even an NBA fan, listening to some of the Knick fans calling into the FAN and ESPN was just comical--again, as an outsider with no skin in the game.

    "Lebron NEEDS to come to New York. He can be the greatest Knick EVER."

    Really? Does anyone really think LeBron gives a crap about being "The Greatest Knick Ever"?

    Insert "Clipper" or "Warrior" or "Net" or "Hawk" for "Knick" and you realize just how silly it sounds.

    Listening to talk radio the next few days are going to be fun. Benigno's head is going to explode--I hope someone gets it on the youtubez.

  9. #9
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Murray Hill
    Posts
    7,297
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm on a Knicks chatpage too and it's hara-kiri time.


    This is terrible. The Knicks throw away years to get this guy and Miami, the arch rival swoops in last minute with a ton of cap room and steals him. Lebron has been getting standing ovations at the Garden for years in the expectation that he'd come here, to New York, the greatest stage on Earth.

    What a disappointment, **** Lebron.

  10. #10
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Murray Hill
    Posts
    7,297
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by how dare you View Post
    Cleveland fans are in a worse place
    True.

  11. #11
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Bergen County, NJ
    Posts
    20,115
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lizard King View Post
    the heat are now the most hated team in the NBA. Lebron is now a villian. Karma is a you know what people. He can never be mentioned in the same sentence as mj or even kobe, he can't win on his own. "The KING" now has to go play robin to dwades batman.
    No, they will be the most hated team in New York, and the rest of the country will follow them like they did the MJ Bulls.

    Lebron is only a villan to New York (and Cleveland).

  12. #12
    Practice Squad
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    335
    Post Thanks / Like

    Talking

    screw lebron he will top marino as the best ever that never won the big one

  13. #13
    All League
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    3,353
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by JStokes View Post
    No, they will be the most hated team in New York, and the rest of the country will follow them like they did the MJ Bulls.

    Lebron is only a villan to New York (and Cleveland).
    You're wrong, the online hate for LeBron from fans of all teams is through the roof.

    First of all for putting on this sharade, then secondly for being a ***** and going to a fanless team where niether him nor wade can truly be legends

  14. #14
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    2,897
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Knicks fan = gutted

    Carmelo, parker, stoudamire, gallinari > lebron, wade, bosh, beasley.

    Sent from my HTC Incredible using Tapatalk

  15. #15
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    The depths of Despair.
    Posts
    39,558
    Post Thanks / Like







    Love to see the Knicks win without him now.


    That simple.

  16. #16
    All League
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Groton
    Posts
    2,836
    Post Thanks / Like
    David Stern must be pissed off. At least if Chicago, New York or even Cleveland got LeBron, the league would still have some competitiveness to it. Now, with Miami there should be no drama between them and multiple championships, at least after they figure out how to get the rest of their roster together... so nobody in the country will be watching the 4 or 5 game NBA Finals series. And the kicker is... Nobody in Miami will be watching the games either! Miami fans SUCK. They can't sell out World Series games. They can't sell out NFL playoff games. They can't sell out ****. Good luck to an already dying NBA. The 99% chance of a lockout next year increased to 100% tonight.

  17. #17
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    Naples FL
    Posts
    42,583
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by David Harris View Post
    I'm on a Knicks chatpage too and it's hara-kiri time.


    This is terrible. The Knicks throw away years to get this guy and Miami, the arch rival swoops in last minute with a ton of cap room and steals him. Lebron has been getting standing ovations at the Garden for years in the expectation that he'd come here, to New York, the greatest stage on Earth.

    What a disappointment, **** Lebron.
    Making the same amount of Money he gets to keep more if he don't play in NY and plays in Florida. A player should think about making the most he can it's called the Revis rule..

  18. #18
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    great midwest -well not so great
    Posts
    8,408
    Post Thanks / Like
    I wonder what Zeke's doing tonite?

  19. #19
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Bergen County, NJ
    Posts
    20,115
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Chupa View Post
    You're wrong, the online hate for LeBron from fans of all teams is through the roof.

    First of all for putting on this sharade, then secondly for being a ***** and going to a fanless team where niether him nor wade can truly be legends
    I think the visceral reaction is negative--especially because of the whole "sharade', but once play starts he's going to become a mini-Jordan.

    But you don't have to be from NY to be a legend.

    If he wins 4-5 champions with some more MVPs and Finals MVPs, he'll be regarded a legend with MJ and Magic and Bird etc. None of those guys were Knicks.

    Like it or not, the Knicks are not that big of a deal to anyone that isn't a Knick fan.

    Lakers, Celtics, Bulls all have more cache than the Knicks ever did.

  20. #20
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Murray Hill
    Posts
    7,297
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by rep View Post
    David Stern must be pissed off. At least if Chicago, New York or even Cleveland got LeBron, the league would still have some competitiveness to it. Now, with Miami there should be no drama between them and multiple championships, at least after they figure out how to get the rest of their roster together... so nobody in the country will be watching the 4 or 5 game NBA Finals series. And the kicker is... Nobody in Miami will be watching the games either! Miami fans SUCK. They can't sell out World Series games. They can't sell out NFL playoff games. They can't sell out ****. Good luck to an already dying NBA. The 99% chance of a lockout next year increased to 100% tonight.
    It's fair points. Miami is an awful sports town. There are only 2 real cities in America, New York and Chicago and who wants to go to Chicago? Hamlets like Miami, Charlotte, Boston, Memphis are just layovers, half a million people per wearing flannel shirts, pretending.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us