Thread: OT: Question about the whole lebron thing

All Pro

OT: Question about the whole lebron thing

So let me preface this by saying i could really give a sh*t about the NBA, not crazy about b-ball, playoffs are about as much as i pay attention. That said i love a good story. and this lebron one seems to be that.

SO... Lebron to MIA.. how does that happen? Financially speaking. Bosh and Wade must have cost some coin no? Is Bosh even a big deal, i mean i wonder if toronto's exposure up here made him seem like a bigger deal than really was.
    Last edited by Paradis; 07-09-2010 at 11:36 AM.

:GIANT FACEPALM:

Jets Insider VIP
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    Quote Originally Posted by Paradis View Post
    So let me preface this by saying i could really give a sh*t about the NBA, not crazy about b-ball, playoffs are about as much as i pay attention. That said i love a good story. and this lebron one seems to be that.

SO... Lebron to MIA.. how does that happen? Financially speaking. Bosh and Wade must have cost some coin no? Is Bosh even a big deal, i mean i wonder if toronto's exposure up here made him seem like a bigger deal than really was.

Was there no way for CLE to stop their franchise face from leaving? The town's ruined.
    They have the Rock n Roll Hall of Fame, and Mangini.

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by Paradis View Post
    Was there no way for CLE to stop their franchise face from leaving? The town's ruined.
    Should they have chained him to the curb? He was a free agent and there's no such thing as franchise tags in baseball or basketball.