Thread: DL dept. : Sione Pouha ~ ~ ~

Hall Of Fame

DL dept. : Sione Pouha ~ ~ ~

Roster Countdown : #91 Sione Pouha
    July 8th, 2010 - by Basset

> [url]http://www.thejetsblog.com/2010/07/08/roster-countdown-91-sione-pouha/[/url]

Very impressed with Pouha who suprised a lot of people last year. Looking forward to even more impact from Sione this year esp if he plays alongside a healthy Jenks in certain situations. Our DL will make people pay for sleeping on them.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

East Coast of the United States - subject to change on short notice
    [QUOTE=kelly;3642387]Roster Countdown : #91 Sione Pouha
    July 8th, 2010 - by Basset

> [url]http://www.thejetsblog.com/2010/07/08/roster-countdown-91-sione-pouha/[/url][/QUOTE]

I have been a big supporter of Sione's since the Jets drafted him and I always felt he would be a force in the middle of our D-Line.

God knows I have caught quite a bit of flack for it over the first couple of years he was on the Jets roster.

It's is very nice to see # 91 playing well and getting the credit he deserves.

Great season in 2009 Sione, keep up the great work my friend. :thumbup:

The Jets DL this year is going to be awesome! Look for alot of sacks from everybody on that line.

Veteran
    I thought the guy played tremendous last year and really stepped up wiht Big jenks went down. The playing time will help him to spell Jenks and the two side by side on the goal line will be a monster tandum.

[QUOTE=CGJET;3643707]I thought the guy played tremendous last year and really stepped up wiht Big jenks went down. The playing time will help him to spell Jenks and the two side by side on the goal line will be a monster tandum.[/QUOTE]

Exactly! This DL will be beastly