View Poll Results: What's the "real" meaning with Brick?

Voters
54. You may not vote on this poll
  • It's step one. Mangold is next. Then Revis. All by August.

33 61.11%
  • It means theyre going to play hardball with Mangold and Revis (both)

3 5.56%
  • It means Mangold is next, but, Revis is just too huge - he's gone.

7 12.96%
  • It means OT is their #1 priority for Sanchez. Revis needs to wake up.

11 20.37%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What is the "real" meaning behind the Brick deal?

What is the "real" meaning behind the Brick deal?

It's big. It's important, but, not as much as Revis and Mangold. It came about in July (not May)

Poll to come

Hall Of Fame
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    It means if you can get something done that you think is in your game plan, you do. Nothing more, nothing less.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    What the hell do you mean what is the "real" meaning?

It means we locked up our young franchise LT for the forseeable future.

Out of all those choices I'm going with 4.

A franchise LT is far more important than a franchise CB, LB or C.

[QUOTE=Schroy48;3642644]It's big. It's important, but, not as much as Revis and Mangold. It came about in July (not May)

Poll to come[/QUOTE]

What it really means is Dbrickshaw ferguson is the most important player on the Jets oline. He ever goes down for the season, you can kiss any thoughts of playoffs or superbowl. Mangold is the only other Olineman that Jets can't lose or they will be in trouble. Simple reason the drop off from them to their gackup is Grand Canyon hugh.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    [IMG]http://www.funny-games.biz/images/pictures/40-attention-red.jpg[/IMG]

Jets Insider VIP
    what it really means is that Shrek48 has started another really useless poll thread

D'Brickashaw Ferguson is far more valuable than what many fans believe. Interesting how this player has done nothing but improve his game each year through hard work and all along being a gentlemen and scholar yet at a moments notice is criticized.

Maybe the JETS feel he is the most important peice of their team or maybe he was rewarded because he has played well and didnt act like an ass-jack when things didnt go exactly his way.

PS- I was EXTREMLY disappointed in Revis faking an injury to satisfy his own agenda.

Kudos to the JETS for rewarding such a good player and person first in D'Brick.

[QUOTE=Jordy;3643107][IMG]http://www.funny-games.biz/images/pictures/40-attention-red.jpg[/IMG][/QUOTE]

You are - arent you? :D

In fact, you sought out my thread. You little stalker you :yes:

[QUOTE=sg3;3643127]what it really means is that Shrek48 has started another really useless poll thread[/QUOTE]

Now the key word here is "useful".

Ok...

Sports being a hobby and form of entertainment...

Show me ONE truly useful thread you started among your 7000+ posts here :confused:

Or, are you one of those who go on here 4+ times a day (like so many others) who only respond and smack without starting ;) To me, that's worse than trolling buddy.

Jets Insider VIP
    worst poster ever

1. Brick is more important than Mangold (although Mangold is important as well)

2. Your threads suck.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=jetsfan1983;3643418]1. Brick is more important than Mangold (although Mangold is important as well)

2. Your threads suck.[/QUOTE]

that about sums it up

what it also means is that tanny is doing his best to keep the negotiations out of the fan's court. anyone know about the brick deal before it was announced? maybe there was a passing indication but most of the attention was on revis and mangold.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

[QUOTE=sg3;3643380]worst poster ever[/QUOTE]

Not even close, Sunshine.

COncentrate.

Thaaaaaaaaaaaats it. It will come to you.

_

JetsInsider.com Legend
    [QUOTE=Schroy48;3643326]You are - arent you? :D

In fact, you sought out my thread. You little stalker you :yes:[/QUOTE]
    "[I]Stalking is a term commonly used to refer to [B]unwanted[/B], obsessive attention by individuals (and sometimes groups of people) to others."[/I]

Nuff' said.

All Pro
    [QUOTE=copernicus;3643157]D'Brickashaw Ferguson is far more valuable than what many fans believe. Interesting how this player has done nothing but improve his game each year through hard work and all along being a gentlemen and scholar yet at a moments notice is criticized.

Maybe the JETS feel he is the most important peice of their team or maybe he was rewarded because he has played well and didnt act like an ass-jack when things didnt go exactly his way.

PS- I was EXTREMLY disappointed in Revis faking an injury to satisfy his own agenda.

Kudos to the JETS for rewarding such a good player and person first in D'Brick.[/QUOTE]

+1000 Are you listening Revis? Sometimes it doesn't pay to act like Terrell Owens.

Jets Insider VIP
    sorry 32.... I'd love to read your post which is no doubt about me (since that's apparently the only thing you post about)

BUT

thankfully the ignore feature here at JI works just fine

All Pro
    [QUOTE=copernicus;3643157]D'Brickashaw Ferguson is far more valuable than what many fans believe. Interesting how this player has done nothing but improve his game each year through hard work and all along being a gentlemen and scholar yet at a moments notice is criticized.

Kudos to the JETS for rewarding such a good player and person first in D'Brick.[/QUOTE]

+ one million.....yet another well written post by Cop!

[QUOTE=Raider9175;3643067]What it really means is Dbrickshaw ferguson is the most important player on the Jets oline. He ever goes down for the season, you can kiss any thoughts of playoffs or superbowl. Mangold is the only other Olineman that Jets can't lose or they will be in trouble. Simple reason the drop off from them to their gackup is Grand Canyon hugh.[/QUOTE]

Yeah without Ferguson we might as well be the Raiders :rolleyes: