Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Revis/Twitter/Miami Heat

All Pro

Revis/Twitter/Miami Heat

revis on twitter this whole night has really had me scratching my head...

and keep in mind, this is in order of when he posted them, and they go over about a 10 hour span.
    [QUOTE]Breaking news!!!!! I'm am signing with the Miami Heat to play along side @king_james d wade and bosh. 3 years 62 million... @GeigerGeiger will have updates!! [/QUOTE]
    [QUOTE]Sorry I'm going to miami yall. Great deal! Follow @GeigerGeiger for all revis updates...[/QUOTE]
    [QUOTE]Get @GeigerGeiger a 1000 followers and I don't take the miami heat deal.[/QUOTE]
    about 7 hours later...
    [QUOTE]I just signed a deal with the miami heat to be there startin point guard, ill give the updates about my contract in a lil bit!!![/QUOTE]

so look, i love the player. his jersey is the only one i own for a current jets player. he's incredible on the field, and he seems to be a very good interview and a good speaker at PC's.

but is his humor really just this bad?

EDIT: just an fyi, the account he keeps referencing is his manager and best friend, John Geiger, whom i guess he lives with (and is featured in this video) in this arizona house...

[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R-rOpQHqqew[/url]
    Last edited by Megalomaniac; 07-11-2010 at 04:12 AM.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

This is why Twitter sucks.

Someone has nothing better to do and types worthless nonsense on their Twitter account.

Someone with even less to do reads this nonsense and wastes all kinds of time analyzing the nonsense. :yes:

Revis is definitely a weird dude. The way he dresses tells you that.

[QUOTE=Jet Nut;3643546]This is why Twitter sucks.

Someone has nothing better to do and types worthless nonsense on their Twitter account.

Someone with even less to do reads this nonsense and wastes all kinds of time analyzing the nonsense. :yes:[/QUOTE]

100% right.

Well, at least we know Revis won't ditch the NFL for a comedy career. Best get in the gym there #24, that's all you've got.

All Pro
    [QUOTE=Megalomaniac;3643544]revis on twitter this whole night has really had me scratching my head...

and keep in mind, this is in order of when he posted them, and they go over about a 10 hour span.

about 7 hours later...

so look, i love the player. his jersey is the only one i own for a current jets player. he's incredible on the field, and he seems to be a very good interview and a good speaker at PC's.

EDIT: just an fyi, the account he keeps referencing is his manager and best friend, John Geiger, whom i guess he lives with (and is featured in this video) in this arizona house...

[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R-rOpQHqqew[/url][/QUOTE]

It was 4:00 and the drugs were wearing off? Been there. :D

[QUOTE=124;3643559]Revis is definitely a weird dude. The way he dresses tells you that.[/QUOTE]

Most big time athletes are pretty weird

They all were never "normal people" growing up.....think about it

Jets Insider VIP
    That whigger act is played out and lame. And that's Revis' agent? :shakehead

All League
    [QUOTE=quantum;3644028]That whigger act is played out and lame. And that's Revis' agent? :shakehead[/QUOTE]Not his agent. It's his best friend and "business manager", which basically means he sets up promo stuff and tags along.

His agents are Neil Schwartz and Jonathan Feinsod.

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=124;3643559]Revis is definitely a weird dude. The way he dresses tells you that.[/QUOTE]

fashion sense?

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=ozu;3644035]Not his agent. It's his best friend and "business manager", which basically means he sets up promo stuff and tags along.

His agents are Neil Schwartz and Jonathan Feinsod.[/QUOTE]

In other words, that guy is E..not Ari.

All League
    [QUOTE=Phoenixx;3644087]In other words, that guy is E..not Ari.[/QUOTE]Exactly

Veteran
    Geigers actually a good dude.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=Megalomaniac;3643544]

[/QUOTE]

Definitely not Hamper-worthy.

All Pro
    [QUOTE=buickrob;3643568]100% right.

Well, at least we know Revis won't ditch the NFL for a comedy career. Best get in the gym there #24, that's all you've got.[/QUOTE]

Agreed, def not funny. I actually find him to be a tad dorky.

Hall Of Fame
    I got a fever and the only prescription is.... more Revis threads.

Hall Of Fame
    Actually maybe that's it. Maybe Darelle guest hosts on SNL... We could have a thread about how Woody got Madoff'ed and is cheaping out on everything... Possibly one about Darelle needing to feed his family...

Yeah.... That could work.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=quantum;3644028]That whigger act is played out and lame. And that's Revis' agent? :shakehead[/QUOTE]

Sweet! Maybe if we just offer him 10 sets of fake chrome wheels he'll have Revis be a Jet for life? :dunno:

Honestly, I am shocked that he is acting this way. Actually embarassed for him. He had a chance to go down as on of the greatest all time (a chance).

He also had a "chance" to go down with the absolute greats in all sports (Jordan, Gretzky, Messier, Magic, Montana, Barry Sanders, etc).

True champions do not act this way...

What a shame..........

All League
    Uh, Jordan is about as vile a human being as you can be. People only pay it no mind because he was so great. No one is going to care one iota about Revis' contract dispute once it's been signed.

[QUOTE=copernicus;3644178]Honestly, I am shocked that he is acting this way. Actually embarassed for him. He had a chance to go down as on of the greatest all time (a chance).

He also had a "chance" to go down with the absolute greats in all sports (Jordan, Gretzky, Messier, Magic, Montana, Barry Sanders, etc).

True champions do not act this way...

What a shame..........[/QUOTE]

Acting what way? I hope you don't mean in response to those few posts he did on twitter?

He basically was drunk(I'm guessing) with his buddies in Vegas for his birthday,just acting silly. Bastard...