Thread: Jets / Colts 2pm nfl network.

All League

Jets / Colts 2pm nfl network.

Today at two I'll be watching the replay of the Jets/ Colts championship game, It will be the first time seeing the game. Now I have never missed a game in 15yrs but my Mom passed away the Sat. prior to the game.I was in the air heading for Nevada to be with my dad as the game was being played. Just thought I would give a heads up if anyone wanted to catch the game.

All League
    [QUOTE=jets80;3643668]Today at two I'll be watching the replay of the Jets/ Colts championship game, It will be the first time seeing the game. Now I have never missed a game in 15yrs but my Mom passed away the Sat. prior to the game.I was in the air heading for Nevada to be with my dad as the game was being played. Just thought I would give a heads up if anyone wanted to catch the game.[/QUOTE]

Sorry to hear that. Terrible.

Turn it off at the half.

All League
    [QUOTE=BRONX JET;3643672]Sorry to hear that. Terrible.

Turn it off at the half.[/QUOTE]

Thanks...Yea my wife told me the minute Green came off the field things went down hill..

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

East Coast of the United States - subject to change on short notice
    Saw that, I am gonna watch it.

It will be nice to see some Jets football again.

Veteran
    First of all, it's the week 16 game when Curtis Painter replaces Peyton. It is not the AFCCG. Second of all, the World Cup Final is today at the same time. It's a no brainer.

All League
    [QUOTE=RoadFan;3643682]First of all, it's the week 16 game when Curtis Painter replaces Peyton. It is not the AFCCG. Second of all, the World Cup Final is today at the same time. It's a no brainer.[/QUOTE]

Ohhh **** your right..Just didnt figure they would replay the game with Painter..Sorry

[QUOTE=RoadFan;3643682]First of all, it's the week 16 game when Curtis Painter replaces Peyton. It is not the AFCCG. Second of all, the World Cup Final is today at the same time. [b]It's a no brainer.[/b][/QUOTE]

It is :)

Cotchery had some clutch hands in that game.

oh yeah, watching the Jets replay if you can't tell.

Jets Insider VIP
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    [QUOTE=RoadFan;3643682]First of all, it's the week 16 game when Curtis Painter replaces Peyton. It is not the AFCCG. Second of all, the World Cup Final is today at the same time. It's a no brainer.[/QUOTE]

Maybe you should read the original thread post.

All League
    I'd watch preseason over the world cup. Let me guess, 0-0. exciting:eek:

Jets Insider VIP

Haha

Take your soccer elsewhere.

Did anyone score yet? I watched the first half. Worse than I thought. Unbearable.

Veteran
    [QUOTE=Apache 51;3643731]Maybe you should read the original thread post.[/QUOTE]

I only read the first sentence. I am very sorry if my comment came across as insensitive. It was not my intention. My condolences to the OP.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=BRONX JET;3643741]I'd watch preseason over the world cup. Let me guess, 0-0. exciting:eek:[/QUOTE]

You can watch paint dry and get the same effect as fuuuutballl:cool: