Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sanchez Working Out With Jets WR Corps Back In Cali

All League
    Post Thanks / Like

Sanchez Working Out With Jets WR Corps Back In Cali

From his Twitter:

[url]http://twitter.com/mark_sanchez[/url]

Great 1st day of Jest West Camp this morn. Hangin at #HRDerby w/ Rex, @DustinKeller81, @DavidClowney, @Santonio10 and the rest of the crew

@OfficialBraylon Lots of sun waiting for you when you get here. Catch you tomorrow.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I love seeing stuff like this from our young QB.

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=MCBNY;3644982]From his Twitter:

[url]http://twitter.com/mark_sanchez[/url]

Great 1st day of [B]Jest[/B] West Camp this morn. Hangin at #HRDerby w/ Rex, @DustinKeller81, @DavidClowney, @Santonio10 and the rest of the crew

@OfficialBraylon Lots of sun waiting for you when you get here. Catch you tomorrow.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I love seeing stuff like this from our young QB.[/QUOTE]

Jest??? :eek:

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Savage69;3644984]Jest??? :eek:[/QUOTE]

He sounds like a Dolphins troll. Cut his a$$.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=MCBNY;3644986]He sounds like a Dolphins troll. Cut his a$$.[/QUOTE]

Just looked on Twitter. The Sanchez post says Jets. Typo by MCBNY.

Sanchez had a contest a while back to name his California unofficial Jets practices. Jets West Camp seems kinda' weak for a winner.

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=BaltoJetFan;3645013]Just looked on Twitter. The Sanchez post says Jets. Typo by MCBNY.

Sanchez had a contest a while back to name his California unofficial Jets practices. Jets West Camp seems kinda' weak for a winner.[/QUOTE]

It was the 2nd tweet not the first by Sanchez..

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=BaltoJetFan;3645013]Just looked on Twitter. The Sanchez post says Jets. Typo by MCBNY.

Sanchez had a contest a while back to name his California unofficial Jets practices. Jets West Camp seems kinda' weak for a winner.[/QUOTE]

I suggested he hold it near Miramar and call it "NYJ Top Gun". What, too corny?:dunno:

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Jetworks;3645043]I suggested he hold it near Miramar and call it "NYJ Top Gun". What, too corny?:dunno:[/QUOTE]

Haha, My office is in the flight path of "all things awesome" taking off from Miramar. My office shakes when the Hercules Helo's fly over and windows shake if a jet throws on it's afterburners too soon( they're supposed to wait until the get to the coast 1 mi away)

Too noisy for practice but a great backdrop no doubt.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    This is great to hear

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    This is why personnel people talk so much about character. The guys with good character are typically the guys who progress and get better and better as players. When you get talent and character, then you get something real special. But generally, character is what makes better players.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Jets West = Brilliance.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=jetsfan1983;3645146]This is why personnel people talk so much about character. The guys with good character are typically the guys who progress and get better and better as players. When you get talent and character, then you get something real special. But generally, character is what makes better players.[/QUOTE]

+1 I have all the confidence in the world in Sanchez becoming a franchise QB in the NFL.

He has all the physical tools to do so, but even more important he is an extremly hard worker and is always doing whatever it takes to get better, he has that drive that you need to become a great pro.

Pete Carrol was on ESPN Mike and Mike this morning and they asked him about what he thinks about Leinhart and will he turn into a good pro QB, then they asked him about Sanchez and you could definatly tell he has no doubt Sanchez will be a Great QB, while he said he believes in Leinhart but he wasnt as confident in his response as he was on Sanchez.

I cant wait till the season comes so Sanchez can shut up any doubters/haters, its gonna be a great season!

Jets Insider VIP
    Super*****/Prom Queen

Post Thanks / Like
    I don't "follow" the Jet players on Twitter (because a couple of them don't STFU & spam up my timeline) but have them all listed under #FatBridesmaidsoftheNFL. Sanchez was tweeting about a contest to name the player camp he is holding in CA.

The best answer actually came from one of his own & my favorite mailbox with a head, Nick Manboobs. He said - "Name it LOL - Left Out Lineman."

I'm sure it was just an oversight. :P

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    I was there guys and gals. Rex's tummy looked smaller. First time seeing Jerricho in person and he is a lot shorter than I expected. ( I saw rex last year when they were here to recruit Sanchez) I'm going back tomorrow with a point and shoot cam-- wish I had a nicer one.

Did clowney chops his braids short? If so I saw him as well as McKnight and Greene possibly? Not sure. Very cool for a cali fan to have these guys at my old high school that's pretty much across the street from me.

Jets Insider VIP
    Super*****/Prom Queen

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=MarkyMarkSanchez;3645398]Did clowney chops his braids short? [/QUOTE]

Nice report and thanks for posting. :cool:

Short dreads? Could be Chauncey Washington or Larry Taylor. Either way tell all "the dreads" to enjoy this time while they can. I'm not trying to be mean here, but with the exception of CB Kyle Wilson I'm pretty sure anyone sporting dreads in a NY Jets uniform won't make it out of training camp this season.

Sorry.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=MarkyMarkSanchez;3645398]I was there guys and gals. Rex's tummy looked smaller. First time seeing Jerricho in person and he is a lot shorter than I expected. ( I saw rex last year when they were here to recruit Sanchez) I'm going back tomorrow with a point and shoot cam-- wish I had a nicer one.

Did clowney chops his braids short? If so I saw him as well as McKnight and Greene possibly? Not sure. Very cool for a cali fan to have these guys at my old high school that's pretty much across the street from me.[/QUOTE]
    That's awesome, man. Mission Viejo, correct?

Take some pics for us tomorrow!

[QUOTE=Green Jets & Ham;3645420]Hey Pats fans, remember when Tom Brady used to do stuff like this?

Remember when he was [B]THIS HUNGRY[/B], before he married a Supermodel, started wearing a Yankee cap in the east village and started talking about how your "priorities change" as you get older?

Now the new kid (Mark Sanchez) has that obsession, that [B]EYE OF THE TIGER[/B][/QUOTE]

:yes::yes::yes::yes::yes:

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    All the signs point to Sanchez being the "real deal". That's a scary proposition for a Jet fan base that hasn't had much luck when it comes to top flight QB's.This season will be a big test for Sanchez to see if he has the chops to take this team to an whole new level.A team that will have as many passing options that the Jets will feature this season should help Sanchez in leading us to the SB!

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    In honor of @[URL="http://twitter.com/Mark_Sanchez"]Mark_Sanchez[/URL] I think I will be having a taco or two tonight. Definitely some chips and salsa. Thanks amigo

[url]http://twitter.com/nickmangold[/url]

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    I LOVE Sanchez!!!! i hope I can see him holding up the Lombardi Trophy for us very soon! like in 7 months soon!

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Green Jets & Ham;3645420]Hey Pats fans, remember when Tom Brady used to do stuff like this?[/QUOTE]

No, because he didn't twitter like a 12 year old girl.

Alert me when this fruitcake wins 3 Super Bowls.:zzz:

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=FF2;3645636]No, because he didn't twitter like a 12 year old girl.

Alert me when this fruitcake wins 3 Super Bowls.:zzz:[/QUOTE]

Alert us when Tom legitimately wins his first!