Thread: Wild Rover Tours Ireland

Wild Rover Tours Ireland

Hello to all Jet fans. Dia dhuit (God be with you). We are a new day tour company based in Dublin. We intend to shake up a very unimaginative market with a wide range of inovative and flexible tours.
    I would like to invite all Jet fans to visit our site www.wildrovertours.com and comment on our blog. We are running a promotion for all jet fans that might be visiting Ireland, a 20% discount on tickets. If you email with the reference jets to jgoldrick@wildrovertours.com I shall ensure that you shall receive the jets discount.
    Thank for all feedback.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

Quote Originally Posted by Dublin Jet View Post
    Hello to all Jet fans. Dia dhuit (God be with you). We are a new day tour company based in Dublin. We intend to shake up a very unimaginative market with a wide range of inovative and flexible tours.
    I would like to invite all Jet fans to visit our site www.wildrovertours.com and comment on our blog. We are running a promotion for all jet fans that might be visiting Ireland, a 20% discount on tickets. If you email with the reference jets to jgoldrick@wildrovertours.com I shall ensure that you shall receive the jets discount.
    Thank for all feedback.
    If I want to see Muslims at the school bus stop every morning, I can stay here in NY.

Talking

That's very funny even though I have not got a breeze what you mean, it must be something on the site that I screwed up on.
    Here's one for you. What's the difference beteen a Patsie fan and a Chimp ?

One's hairy, stupid and smells and the other is a Chimpanzee.