Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!

Thread: Wild Rover Tours Ireland

Practice Squad
    Post Thanks / Like

Wild Rover Tours Ireland

Hello to all Jet fans. Dia dhuit (God be with you). We are a new day tour company based in Dublin. We intend to shake up a very unimaginative market with a wide range of inovative and flexible tours.
    I would like to invite all Jet fans to visit our site www.wildrovertours.com and comment on our blog. We are running a promotion for all jet fans that might be visiting Ireland, a 20% discount on tickets. If you email with the reference jets to jgoldrick@wildrovertours.com I shall ensure that you shall receive the jets discount.
    Thank for all feedback.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dublin Jet View Post
    Hello to all Jet fans. Dia dhuit (God be with you). We are a new day tour company based in Dublin. We intend to shake up a very unimaginative market with a wide range of inovative and flexible tours.
    I would like to invite all Jet fans to visit our site www.wildrovertours.com and comment on our blog. We are running a promotion for all jet fans that might be visiting Ireland, a 20% discount on tickets. If you email with the reference jets to jgoldrick@wildrovertours.com I shall ensure that you shall receive the jets discount.
    Thank for all feedback.
    If I want to see Muslims at the school bus stop every morning, I can stay here in NY.

Practice Squad
    Post Thanks / Like

Talking

That's very funny even though I have not got a breeze what you mean, it must be something on the site that I screwed up on.
    Here's one for you. What's the difference beteen a Patsie fan and a Chimp ?

One's hairy, stupid and smells and the other is a Chimpanzee.