Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sanchez funds teammates trip

Banned

Sanchez funds teammates trip

[url]http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d5d819202b7/article/money-man-sanchez-pays-for-teammates-to-work-out-with-him[/url]

Bewildered Beast
    Bash the Jets for talking out loud, but Mark is making some bold moves and not standing pat.

This is our NY Jets right? :dunno:;):P

That's very cool.

Does anyone know what the rules are regarding this? It said that Shotty was there, but won't be on the field with players. Are there any regulations about workouts with coaches in the offseason?

Veteran
    Is Mission Viejo High School providing some kind of Security for this thing? I live 15 minutes away, and am really tempted to check it out.

Rookie
    [QUOTE=thshadow;3646609]That's very cool.

Does anyone know what the rules are regarding this? It said that Shotty was there, but won't be on the field with players. Are there any regulations about workouts with coaches in the offseason?[/QUOTE]

Yes, coaches have to be careful in the offseason because it could be considered an organized team practice if a coach is on the field. The NFL could fine the team if coaches were participating.

Wherever Schotty is.............I hope he's plannin on drivin opposin defenses nuts this year when we have our full compliment of weapons at his disposal. No excuse for him to be drivin any of us nuts on gameday this year.

Jets Insider VIP
    great story really

the kid feels he is a little behind in things coming off the knee fix in the offseason. So he brings his receivers and tight end out with him during OFF time to catch up... and they all show up

Easy to see that all that stuff about "loss of the leadership of Thomas Twoyards" was 100 percent pure baloney

I can't remember any article I've read about Sanchez this offseason where I haven't come away sayin to myself, man, he really gets it.

Jets Insider VIP
    you have to admit bleed that we are making up for our slow 1AM start in responding to your arrival here at JI

keep up the good work and make yourself at home at the BEST JET MESSAGE BOARD ON THE PLANET

now all you need to make things perfect are seats in the new stadium and a place on the ozu awesome JI seating spreadsheet

haha you guys are more than makin up for it. not sure why it took me so long to just stop readin posts n start makin them on my own but I plan on bein here for a long time. ganggreen, jet nation or thejetsblog has nothin on this place IMO.

funny you bring up gettin seats in the new house, havent missed a home game since the '01 season, unfortunately right now I'm inbetween jobs so its been tough to save up for this year. regardless you can count on me bein there come monday night.

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=Bleed Green 2423;3646702]I can't remember any article I've read about Sanchez this offseason where I haven't come away sayin to myself, man, he really gets it.[/QUOTE]

... :clapper: ... + 9999999 ... sooo true ... :clapper: ...

l_j_r

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=Bleed Green 2423;3646706]haha you guys are more than makin up for it. not sure why it took me so long to just stop readin posts n start makin them on my own but I plan on bein here for a long time. ganggreen, jet nation or thejetsblog has nothin on this place IMO.

funny you bring up gettin seats in the new house, havent missed a home game since the '01 season, unfortunately right now I'm inbetween jobs so its been tough to save up for this year. regardless you can count on me bein there come monday night.[/QUOTE]

sorry about the jobs thing... hope you land on your feet quickly...

as for tix --- there are some really nice seats in the LLEZ near the corners mid and back rows that only have a 2500 PSL --- and only require a 250 per seat deposit now with the next payment due in November 2011

who knows --- maybe that could work.. If not, obviously getting back on the job is a higher priority than any football tickets for sure

good luck

thanks, appreciate it.........definitely is not easy out there right now but it'll work out. either way like i said, awfully tough to keep me from gettin to the stadium. always find a way to be there.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=Bleed Green 2423;3646702]I can't remember any article I've read about Sanchez this offseason where I haven't come away sayin to myself, man, he really gets it.[/QUOTE]

Like I said in the other thread (Henne vs Sanchez), I'm in continually impressed with how he prepares and carries himself, especially in this situation, and 23 years old to boot. He's a winner, through and through and I am confident that will carry over onto the field more and more.:yes:

Jets Insider VIP
    thank god for those two dummies Mangini and Kokinis

All League
    [QUOTE]a league source told NFL Network insider Michael Lombardi on Wednesday.[/QUOTE]Or Michael Lombardi can just follow Twitter instead. Sanchez, Clowney, Holmes, Braylon, Keller, etc.. have been talking about it for weeks.

Hall Of Fame
    home of the hot guy in my avatar.. oh baby!
    until he does something really stupid..lol
    [QUOTE=Jetworks;3646762]Like I said in the other thread (Henne vs Sanchez), [B]I'm in continually impressed with how he prepares and carries himself, especially in this situation, and 23 years old to boot[/B]. He's a winner, through and through and I am confident that will carry over onto the field more and more.:yes:[/QUOTE]
    just wait until he wins a superbowl, it will change with the more fame and fortune winning a superbowl brings..

All Pro

F*CK YEAH, well stated.

[QUOTE=BigBensAngel7;3646841]until he does something really stupid..lol

just wait until he wins a superbowl, it will change with the more fame and fortune winning a superbowl brings..[/QUOTE]

Nope, not buying it. Being a young, attractive, single, starting QB in New York brings more fame and fortune than winning a Super Bowl in Pittsburg. If he was a jerk (see Big Ben) we would already see it.

[QUOTE=BigBensAngel7;3646841]until he does something really stupid..lol

just wait until he wins a superbowl, it will change with the more fame and fortune winning a superbowl brings..[/QUOTE]

Angel, you are projecting Ben Roethlisberger onto Sanchez and probably others. Sorry, but Sanchez will not turn into that no matter how much you might think it so. Ben is unique among NFL azzholes.