Thread: NFLN has the Jets ranked #4 by the fans

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like

NFLN has the Jets ranked #4 by the fans

What does that mean? Why, it gives the three in-studio hosts the opportunity to piss in our cornflakes! What else is new?!?!:steamin:

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    let me guess... Rod Woodson, Fran Charles and who else?

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Lazy Bum;3647508]let me guess... Rod Woodson, Fran Charles and who else?[/QUOTE]

Nope, Randy Moss, Lombardi and Wilcots. They focused mainly on contracts, egos, contracts, personalities, contracts and the fact they really didn't win much, only nine games. Did I mention contracts? :rolleyes:

Lone bone was from Lombardi talking about Sanchez and "Jets West".

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    yeah, it's never upbeat unless a guy that can be objective on the show is there. that means Sapp, Faulk or Dukes.

but at least we get to hear a Jets critique from a guy like Lombardi who helped orchestrate the heist that was Jamarcus Russell at #1 overall.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Lazy Bum;3647519]yeah, it's never upbeat unless a guy that can be objective on the show is there. that means Sapp, Faulk or Dukes.

but [U] at least we get to hear a Jets critique from a guy like Lombardi who helped orchestrate the heist that was Jamarcus Russell at #1 overall.[/[/U]QUOTE]

This dick will never live that down. He's just living off his famous last name but the sad truth is he's pretty incompetent and has a sorry track record

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    all they did was bad mouth us for four minutes. yesterday they kissed the cowboys ass.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    keep it up espn, nfl network, whoever..........feed rex that ammo & watch what he does with it

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have NO problem at all with them talking us down. PLEASE keep it up, actually.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Let's just step back and enjoy all the attention.

I've been waiting 30 years for all of this. Even if we don't win it all, it's been an awesome couple of months already.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    did Randi mention that he is Revis' B1tch

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Jetworks;3647511]Nope, Randy Moss, Lombardi and Wilcots. [B]They focused mainly on contracts, egos, contracts, personalities, contracts and the fact they really didn't win much, only nine games.[/B] Did I mention contracts? :rolleyes:

Lone bone was from Lombardi talking about Sanchez and "Jets West".[/QUOTE]

I actually found that AWESOME . . .

They couldn't talk about our "hole" at any position . . . or any glaring weakness . . .they even had to go as far as saying how SUCCESS could be our downfall . . .

Of course, everything they said was POTENTIALLY true.

It's also potentially true that we go undefeated, Sanchez wins the SB MVP, and Woody decides to give me part ownership in the team . . .

If our biggest problems are the ones they talked about, we're in a REAL good place:yes:

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    ... if being ranked 4 in the league is the worst thing we are dealing with in the offseason we are doing pretty well right now ...

l_j_r

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=sg3;3647741]did Randi mention that he is Revis' B1tch[/QUOTE]

Wrong one. It was the bald, white host, not the crypt-keeper looking WR.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Always, at least that I can remember all these talking heads at ESPN, (which is anti-NY imo), CBS (Marino, and when Randy Cross was on the NFL Today, he hated the Jets), and NFLN (Before the Jets/Bills game in Toronto, Deion Sanders kept talking the Jets down by basically saying they weren't going to make the playoffs) put down the Jets, it's the kind of smack we deal with every year but now with Rex, he uses this as motivation and it works out on the field...so we should just face the facts that no matter what the jets do, they will never get the credit they deserve