Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Colts/Jets Madden Demo Arrives 7/27

All Pro

Colts/Jets Madden Demo Arrives 7/27

[url]http://www.pastapadre.com/2010/07/15/madden-11-demo-arrives-on-july-27[/url]

[I]As I first reported during E3 the Madden 11 demo will feature full five minute quarters, and we’ve known for a long while now that the matchup would be New York Jets vs Indianapolis Colts. Gamespot today revealed more details which includes the news that the demo will arrive for both the 360 and PS3 on Tuesday July 27th.

Also noted is the difficulty level will be selectable, gameplay sliders will be available to tweak, the game will be played at the New Meadowlands Stadium, and the ability is given to create a full GamePlan to use with GameFlow (using only the Jets or Colts playbooks however). Creating a Gameplan will also grant the “Master Strategist” achievement/trophy once the full version of Madden 11 is played.

Clearly this is a huge improvement over how the demo has been handed in previous years. I still liked the idea of using the new overtime period for a demo but having a full game is a great way to allow people to get a feel for the pace and features of the game rather than having a rushed and ultimately unsatisfying experience which has been the case in the past.[/I]

So stoked for this! :yes:

I am going to download this and the new Avenged Sevenfold album coming out that day, and not leave my basement :rockon:

All Pro
    [QUOTE=msujetfan 89;3647580]I am going to download this and the new Avenged Sevenfold album coming out that day, and not leave my basement :rockon:[/QUOTE]

Def cool that we get to play 5 minute quarters. :yes:

Jets Insider VIP
    Can't wait for August 10th so I can finally cop Madden. The Jets are gonna be close to unstoppable in the game (and hopefully real life).

Practice Squad
    Very excited about the new game.

Mike

cant wait to run the 3 wr sets w/keller comin off the line & ladanian comin out the backfield........NICE

nice! i havent bought any maddens in a few years but it looks like this one may need to be a staple.

Over the past eight years, the only time I've bought Madden was back in '08 when my favorite player of all time became a New York Jet.

I don't play videogames other than the occasional Fifa, and I barely have time for TV anymore since I graduated college in '08.

All that being said, I have already preordered this years madden and have already devoted 30 hours of my week to winning the Super Bowl. I am so unbelievable pumped for this Madden because our team will be UNSTOPPABLE!!!
    Last edited by greenwichjetfan; 07-16-2010 at 10:54 AM.

I had a madden league last year with 32 people.. I'm feeling the flavor to start up another XBOX 360 league..

All Pro
    Last edited by Mikey Z 6; 07-16-2010 at 04:26 PM.

All League
    [QUOTE=Bleed Green 2423;3647679]cant wait to run the 3 wr sets w/keller comin off the line & ladanian comin out the backfield........NICE[/QUOTE]

Nice, that is going to be a deadly set with Braylon and Santonio on the outsides, Cotchery in the slot, Keller at the TE and LT or McKnight in the backfield, its gonna be fun!

I am even more excited to play on Defense against the Clots, I am gonna shut their a**es down!!!

Cant wait for that damn demo!

All Pro
    Agreed, real life football is one thing, but our team on Madden is gonna be fuggin sick! :yes:

I can not wait for this madden. Wut gets me more excited is, IF the Jets win the SB...I wonder which JET will be on the cover of 2012 madden...imagine they come out with the first ever ALL MADDEN ALL JET 2012 cover...I'd have to buy it. But as far as this madden...I can't wait. I have never been more excited n anxious to play a video game ever!

JETS NATION 2010! Oh, its real!

N I'll be down for wutever madden league ya come up with.
    Let me know via msg
    Last edited by n9ne7thr3e; 07-17-2010 at 02:44 PM.

All Pro
    [QUOTE=n9ne7thr3e;3648820]I can not wait for this madden. Wut gets me more excited is, IF the Jets win the SB...I wonder which JET will be on the cover of 2011 madden...imagine they come out with the first ever ALL MADDEN ALL JET 2011 cover...I'd have to buy it. But as far as this madden...I can't wait. [B]I have never been more excited n anxious to play a video game ever![/B]

JETS NATION 2010! Oh, its real!

N I'll be down for wutever madden league ya come up with.
    Let me know via msg[/QUOTE]

Red Dead Redemption and it was well worth the wait. :yes:

BUT, I certainly am looking forward to this year's Madden. ;)

All Pro
    Nice, here you go, the first videos from the forthcoming demo:

[url]http://www.gamespot.com/ps3/sports/maddennfl11/video/6269374/madden-nfl-11-gameplay-movie-j-e-t-s-jets-jets-jets-[/url]

Leonhard picks Manning for a TD. Manning gets hit and the pass falls incomplete. Greene takes a handoff off the right side and turns it into a long gain. Sanchez to Holmes for a beautiful TD.

[url]http://www.gamespot.com/xbox360/sports/maddennfl11/video/6269376/madden-nfl-11-gameplay-movie-j-e-t-s-jets-jets-jets-[/url]

Sanchez to Edwards on a crossing route for a big TD. Sanchez to Edwards on a corner route for another big TD. Sanchez to Keller for a big gain.
    Last edited by RageATL; 07-17-2010 at 04:38 PM.

[QUOTE=RageATL;3648968]Nice, here you go, the first videos from the forthcoming demo:

[url]http://www.gamespot.com/ps3/sports/maddennfl11/video/6269374/madden-nfl-11-gameplay-movie-j-e-t-s-jets-jets-jets-[/url]

Leonhard picks Manning for a TD. Manning gets hit and the pass falls incomplete. Greene takes a handoff off the right side and turns it into a long gain. Sanchez to Holmes for a beautiful TD.

[url]http://www.gamespot.com/xbox360/sports/maddennfl11/video/6269376/madden-nfl-11-gameplay-movie-j-e-t-s-jets-jets-jets-[/url]

Sanchez to Edwards on a crossing route for a big TD. Sanchez to Edwards on a corner route for another big TD. Sanchez to Keller for a big gain.[/QUOTE]

Wow, the new stadium looks pretty awesome in the game.

All Pro
    Bump cuz it's coming out tomorrow. :D

[QUOTE=RageATL;3656099]Bump cuz it's coming out tomorrow. :D[/QUOTE]

ooooooh thanks...I totally forgot about this!

Who is on the PS3? I charged up the controllers this weekend and made sure that the internet connection is ok.....i actually played a few games of '10...can't wait for the new game!! rite of passage each year!!

Jets Insider VIP
    meh, this computer stuff is a fad; just like the Interwbz. Take it from an old timer like me. :D