Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!
Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Buster Posey

  1. #1
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    31,171
    Post Thanks / Like

    Buster Posey

    Right handed Joe Mauer.

  2. #2
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    St.Pete, FL
    Posts
    6,100
    Post Thanks / Like
    Oh yeah, Buster is turning into an MLB star right before our eyes.

    As an FSU fan, I knew it was only a matter of time before Buster Posey got his chance here in 2010; I actually predicted him to win the NL Rookie of the year award.

  3. #3
    All League
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    3,028
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DefenseWinsChampionships2 View Post
    Oh yeah, Buster is turning into an MLB star right before our eyes.

    As an FSU fan, I knew it was only a matter of time before Buster Posey got his chance here in 2010; I actually predicted him to win the NL Rookie of the year award.
    oh no!Your a Nole fan as well!!!!

    It's all about the U!!

  4. #4
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    The depths of Despair.
    Posts
    39,558
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DefenseWinsChampionships2 View Post
    Oh yeah, Buster is turning into an MLB star right before our eyes.

    As an FSU fan, I knew it was only a matter of time before Buster Posey got his chance here in 2010; I actually predicted him to win the NL Rookie of the year award.
    You knew?


    Who knew!


    -

  5. #5
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    1,926
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DefenseWinsChampionships2 View Post
    Oh yeah, Buster is turning into an MLB star right before our eyes.

    As an FSU fan, I knew it was only a matter of time before Buster Posey got his chance here in 2010; I actually predicted him to win the NL Rookie of the year award.
    i don't get it, you said you know nothing about college baseball and don't follow any of the players. do you just pull this **** out of your ass?

  6. #6
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    St.Pete, FL
    Posts
    6,100
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Gholstons Revenge View Post
    i don't get it, you said you know nothing about college baseball and don't follow any of the players. do you just pull this **** out of your ass?
    Thats true, I'm not a huge fan of college baseball, I never get a chance to watch any of the big name players, but I do watch every FSU game when I have a chance. I love the Seminoles Baseball team, I loved Buster Posey while he was there and as a BASEBALL fan; I knew he could become a star.

  7. #7
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    9,985
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DefenseWinsChampionships2 View Post
    Thats true, I'm not a huge fan of college baseball, I never get a chance to watch any of the big name players, but I do watch every FSU game when I have a chance. I love the Seminoles Baseball team, I loved Buster Posey while he was there and as a BASEBALL fan; I knew he could become a star.

  8. #8
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    The depths of Despair.
    Posts
    39,558
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DefenseWinsChampionships2 View Post
    I knew he could become a star.
    You knew!


    lmao...

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us