Thread: Bruschi giving Shonn Greene some props...

Bruschi giving Shonn Greene some props...

Tedy says the Shonn Greene is a player to look out for this coming year....

[url]http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=5385805[/url]

Banned
    If Shonn Greene can stay healthy, it's no secret that Shonn Greene will have a MONSTER season rushing the rock for the Jets here in 2010.

If Thomas Jones could rank #3 in Rushing Yards last year, I feel the sky is the limit for Shonn Greene and the Jets rushing attack here in 2010.

A) Shonn Greene led all rookie backs in average yards per carry last season.

B) The Jets may of added Offensive Weapons for Mark Sanchez to work with in Santonio Holmes and L.T, but just like last year; The Jets will rush the Rock more than any other team in the league inorder to protect a really young QB in Mark Sanchez.

C) Rex Ryan is all about the Ground and Pound baby.

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

... barely said it ;) ...

l_j_r

Hall Of Fame
    if greene puts up..say...1,200 yds, 6 tds or something like that then the Jets had as good a draft as teams could have since '06

Ferguson
    Mangold

Revis
    Harris

Sanchez
    Greene

wow some impressive double-dips

Since the first time I seen Greene rush the rock, I've been in love with his style of rushing since.

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=WeskerLogan;3648803]if greene puts up..say...1,200 yds, 6 tds or something like that then the Jets had as good a draft as teams could have since '06

Ferguson
    Mangold

Revis
    Harris

Sanchez
    Greene

wow some impressive double-dips[/QUOTE]
    No love for the Smith bros Eric and Brad and Leon from the 06 draft?? Or Keller from 08??:eek:

Banned
    [QUOTE=JJJetfan;3648825]Since the first time I seen Greene rush the rock, I've been in love with his style of rushing since. [/QUOTE]

Yes, I know, I should have said... "Ever since". :D

But it's true: I've been in love with the type of rushing style that Shonn Greene rushes the rock with months before the Jets drafted the kid.

[QUOTE=DefenseWinsChampionships2]04-25-2009, 11:35 AM Well yeah...I would love for the Jets to trade up and draft Sanchez because he has the ability and talent to be a Matt Ryan type of franchise QB and I would also love to trade our 2nd round pick Boldin but I just dont see any of this happening, so...As a Jets fan...I'm trying to focus on pick #17 as of right now.

1st round-Harvin

In the 2nd round, I HOPE that run blocking TE is still around by the name of Pettigrew because we would be set @ TE for years to come with Keller and Pettigrew. I doubt he will be there and thats the reason why I'm all for drafting a power back by the name of... Shonn Greene.

Watch this kids highlights. Check em out.

As you can see...He's a NO B.S type of running back who runs NORTH and SOUTH, moves his legs at all times and simply loves contact which is why I love backs such as Jerome Bettis, Larry Johnson and now Adrian Peterson. [/QUOTE]

When the Jets walked away with two players that I was in love with, Sanchez and Greene; I then fell in love with the potential of our Offense.
    Last edited by DefenseWinsChampionships2; 07-17-2010 at 11:50 AM.

For as much as i hated Bruschi because he was with the pats... he is passionate about the NFL and does a really nice job with espn

[QUOTE=Savage69;3648837]No love for the Smith bros Eric and Brad and Leon from the 06 draft?? Or Keller from 08??:eek:[/QUOTE]

How about David Harris in 07 I hear he's pretty good

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=highvoltage;3649163]How about David Harris in 07 I hear he's pretty good[/QUOTE]

He posted Revis and Harris for 07..

[QUOTE=WeskerLogan;3648803]if greene puts up..say...1,200 yds, 6 tds or something like that then the Jets had as good a draft as teams could have since '06

Ferguson
    Mangold

Revis
    Harris

Sanchez
    Greene

wow some impressive double-dips[/QUOTE]

Great trend I see there and a far cry from what we had before in terms of talent evaluation and positioning the Jets to be able to secure top tier talent. Excellent appraisal of risk to reward, very judicious and astute work by the front office.

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=Savage69;3648837]No love for the Smith bros Eric and Brad and Leon from the 06 draft?? Or Keller from 08??:eek:[/QUOTE]

i was gonna add em but I didn't wanna brag too much :cool:

[QUOTE=JJJetfan;3648825]Since the first time I seen Greene rush the rock, I've been in love with his style of rushing since.[/QUOTE]

Dammit stop stealing my material! :P