Thread: Should Never Have Gone to The New Jets Stadium Today!

Hall Of Fame
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.

Should Never Have Gone to The New Jets Stadium Today!

This place is phenomenal, now I have to wait till the Ravens fly in!!! The lower bowl is fantastic, perfectly set up, better than Lincoln Financial Field! Bigger, wider seats. Closer to the field, I just saw Edwards catch a pass over his shoulder, yes, I said catch. Watching the D hold to 3, instead of giving 6, or making a turnover and not giving up points at all. up Anyone who is debating to buy or not, check it out, and pull the trigger!!!! Trust me.

These pictures do not do justice at all, close, 106/25. I can see from the 50 on in perfectly, to the 40 across well. After that obviously not as well, however with a screen dead on, and one to my left, as well as, less than hard right, good to go.

Hall Of Fame
    great pics apache 51

I am just as excited about my seats after today's visit.

All Pro
    So envious, looks like the place is slowly getting to the point where it's gonna a damn fine venue.

All Pro
    Chit those pics and views are nothing campare to mine, if I miss a paly I can always rewind, I even got super slo-mo so there.

Practice Squad

Section 320, Row 1

I amy be able to get tix for a few games in Section 320, Row 1 from a friend of a friend. That's Upper "Sideline" section that's closest to Upper "Endzone".

Anything I should know about these that might make them "undesirable"?

http://www.newyorkjets.com/tickets-a...ing-chart.html

Thanks!

Hall Of Fame
    interesting that you mention those, charlie.... today on my tour of the stadium, I saw the method of transportation they are recommending to get to those seats right there in the Met Life corner......

seriously, row ones in the upper deck are good seats

All League

Hall Of Fame
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlieDelray View Post
    I amy be able to get tix for a few games in Section 320, Row 1 from a friend of a friend. That's Upper "Sideline" section that's closest to Upper "Endzone".

Anything I should know about these that might make them "undesirable"?

http://www.newyorkjets.com/tickets-a...ing-chart.html

Thanks!
    When it comes down to it, not a bad seat in the house, relatively speaking. If that's your way in, that's your way in. The only way they are undesirable is if your rooting on the opposition, very easy to be thrown off from row 1.