Thread: Joisey Jet

Waterboy

Joisey Jet

does anyone know whatever happened to Joisey Jet ?

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

He still posts. Most of us have been wondering what happend to you.

Jets Insider VIP
    Super*****/Prom Queen

I'll make it a point to give Chris a call but I'm sure he's fine. U know the old saying "Good news travels fast, but bad news? Mach cyber speed". Besides there's not much to post about until camp & the cuts start and the team is down 2 the "Core 53" for NY Jets 2010 season football.

In other news I had a future NY Jets corporate sponsor, Firefly Vodka & Bourbon from South Carolina stay at my house for a few days and they brought along a dog they rescued in Chicago.

Of course I had no choice but to take the dog on a shopping spree at Petco. He loves his new NY Jets collar along with a bunch of green & white chew toys.

Mugsy is now officially a NY Jets fan and howls the JETS chant!

http://twitpic.com/25b61a

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by LockeJET View Post
    He still posts. Most of us have been wondering what happend to you.
    You sick!

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by FloridaJetsFan View Post
    You sick!
    He better

Didnt you guys hear? Lehman Brothers is gone...goodbye...kaput.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Limolady View Post
    I'll make it a point to give Chris a call but I'm sure he's fine. U know the old saying "Good news travels fast, but bad news? Mach cyber speed". Besides there's not much to post about until camp & the cuts start and the team is down 2 the "Core 53" for NY Jets 2010 season football.

In other news I had a future NY Jets corporate sponsor, Firefly Vodka & Bourbon from South Carolina stay at my house for a few days and they brought along a dog they rescued in Chicago.

Of course I had no choice but to take the dog on a shopping spree at Petco. He loves his new NY Jets collar along with a bunch of green & white chew toys.

S.

JonE Jet owns a liquor store in South Carolina....Charleston, I think.
    Make sure you hook him up with Firefly Vodka!

Undrafted Free Agent
    Last time I saw Chris was in Tampa in November. We partied hardy Haven't seen Chris since. Hope he's OK.

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by JetfanDan View Post
    Last time I saw Chris was in Tampa in November. We partied hardy Haven't seen Chris since. Hope he's OK.
    He's fine, according to the OP, who was merely taunting him for having fried his computer some months ago.

Thumbs up

Last time I saw Chris was in Tampa in November. We partied hardy .
    That was a fun road-trip weekend!

Jets Insider VIP
    Super*****/Prom Queen

Quote Originally Posted by Baddniss View Post
    S. JonE Jet owns a liquor store in South Carolina....Charleston, I think. Make sure you hook him up with Firefly Vodka!

Has anyone heard from JonEJet lately? I haven't seen him post in a quite a while either.

What a great idea Baddi! I'd love to hook him up with Firefly Vodka & can honestly say the stuff is great. I really enjoy the Sweet Tea Vodka myself mixed with a little sparkling seltzer & fresh lemon wedges. It's light, has no added sugars & no nasty hangover the next day. They just came out with a Bourbon too, but that's a little too hard core for my tastes.

Undrafted Free Agent
    Quote Originally Posted by Baddniss View Post
    That was a fun road-trip weekend!
    Ya it was really, really fun. Met Woody and my daughter got her picture taken with him. I actually joined the Tampa Bay Jets Club after that!

They sure know how to make you feel welcome

Undrafted Free Agent
    Quote Originally Posted by JumbalayaJet View Post
    He's fine, according to the OP, who was merely taunting him for having fried his computer some months ago.
    Thanks for the info Jumba. How was the B'day trip to New Orleans?

Practice Squad
    Quote Originally Posted by Limolady View Post

i have never seen anyone name-drop as much as you. have you thought about maybe contacting Guinness and getting this on record?

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Thanks for the info Jumba. How was the B'day trip to New Orleans?
    My friends hooked me up and NOLA is quite the host.

Thumbs up

Ya it was really, really fun. Met Woody and my daughter got her picture taken with him. I actually joined the Tampa Bay Jets Club after that!
    That was a great BBQ when Woody showed up!
    Me & Southpark were there! We got our picture taken with Elvis! (I think it was him...)
    TB JetsfanClub throws a great party...