Thread: Joisey Jet

Practice Squad
    Post Thanks / Like

Joisey Jet

does anyone know whatever happened to Joisey Jet ?

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    He still posts. Most of us have been wondering what happend to you.

Jets Insider VIP
    Super*****/Prom Queen

Post Thanks / Like
    I'll make it a point to give Chris a call but I'm sure he's fine. U know the old saying "Good news travels fast, but bad news? Mach cyber speed". Besides there's not much to post about until camp & the cuts start and the team is down 2 the "Core 53" for NY Jets 2010 season football.

In other news I had a future NY Jets corporate sponsor, Firefly Vodka & Bourbon from South Carolina stay at my house for a few days and they brought along a dog they rescued in Chicago.

Of course I had no choice ;) but to take the dog on a shopping spree at Petco. He loves his new NY Jets collar along with a bunch of green & white chew toys.

Mugsy is now officially a NY Jets fan and howls the JETS chant!

[URL]http://twitpic.com/25b61a[/URL]

:D

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=LockeJET;3649202]He still posts. Most of us have been wondering what happend to you.[/QUOTE]

You sick!

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=FloridaJetsFan;3649501]You sick![/QUOTE]

He better

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Didnt you guys hear? Lehman Brothers is gone...goodbye...kaput. :D

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Limolady;3649213]I'll make it a point to give Chris a call but I'm sure he's fine. U know the old saying "Good news travels fast, but bad news? Mach cyber speed". Besides there's not much to post about until camp & the cuts start and the team is down 2 the "Core 53" for NY Jets 2010 season football.

In other news I had a future NY Jets corporate sponsor, Firefly Vodka & Bourbon from South Carolina stay at my house for a few days and they brought along a dog they rescued in Chicago.

Of course I had no choice ;) but to take the dog on a shopping spree at Petco. He loves his new NY Jets collar along with a bunch of green & white chew toys.

:D[/QUOTE]

S.

JonE Jet owns a liquor store in South Carolina....Charleston, I think.
    Make sure you hook him up with Firefly Vodka!

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Last time I saw Chris was in Tampa in November. We partied hardy:yes: Haven't seen Chris since. Hope he's OK.

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=JetfanDan;3650147]Last time I saw Chris was in Tampa in November. We partied hardy:yes: Haven't seen Chris since. Hope he's OK.[/QUOTE]He's fine, according to the OP, who was merely taunting him for having fried his computer some months ago.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=JetfanDan;3650147]Last time I saw Chris was in Tampa in November. We partied hardy:yes: .[/QUOTE]

That was a fun road-trip weekend!

Jets Insider VIP
    Super*****/Prom Queen

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Baddniss;3649616]S. JonE Jet owns a liquor store in South Carolina....Charleston, I think. Make sure you hook him up with Firefly Vodka![/QUOTE]

Has anyone heard from JonEJet lately? I haven't seen him post in a quite a while either. :huh:

What a great idea Baddi! I'd love to hook him up with Firefly Vodka & can honestly say the stuff is great. I really enjoy the Sweet Tea Vodka myself mixed with a little sparkling seltzer & fresh lemon wedges. It's light, has no added sugars & no nasty hangover the next day. They just came out with a Bourbon too, but that's a little too hard core for my tastes.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Baddniss;3650322]That was a fun road-trip weekend![/QUOTE]

Ya it was really, really fun. Met Woody and my daughter got her picture taken with him. I actually joined the Tampa Bay Jets Club after that!

They sure know how to make you feel welcome:yes::yes:

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=JumbalayaJet;3650168]He's fine, according to the OP, who was merely taunting him for having fried his computer some months ago.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the info Jumba. How was the B'day trip to New Orleans?

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Limolady;3649213]I'll make it a point to give Chris a call but I'm sure he's fine. U know the old saying "Good news travels fast, but bad news? Mach cyber speed". Besides there's not much to post about until camp & the cuts start and the team is down 2 the "Core 53" for NY Jets 2010 season football.

:D[/QUOTE]

i have never seen anyone name-drop as much as you. have you thought about maybe contacting Guinness and getting this on record?

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=JetfanDan;3651179]Thanks for the info Jumba. How was the B'day trip to New Orleans?[/QUOTE]My friends hooked me up and NOLA is quite the host.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=JetfanDan;3651079]Ya it was really, really fun. Met Woody and my daughter got her picture taken with him. I actually joined the Tampa Bay Jets Club after that!
    [/QUOTE]

That was a great BBQ when Woody showed up!
    Me & Southpark were there! We got our picture taken with Elvis! (I think it was him...)
    TB JetsfanClub throws a great party...