Thread: Ochocinco offers to help Jets pay Revis

Veteran

Ochocinco offers to help Jets pay Revis

Ochocinco offers to help Jets pay Revis
    Jul
    7/18/2010 4:09:37 PM | More

Chad Ochocinco is willing to do something the Jets are not — pay Darrelle Revis according to Justin Terranova of the New York Post.

The Bengals receiver tweeted the Jets cornerback to tell him he could have some of the money that Ochocinco sets aside for fines given out by the NFL.

“dude, im stupid excited for the season, don't hold out, you can have some of my fine fund money i set aside, let's have fun!,” Ochocinco wrote to Revis.

Revis has threatened to hold out of training camp, which starts Aug. 1 and said on Wednesday that he has no idea where contract talks are at.

"Right now, my agent is doing the talking and I haven't gotten (any) feedback from him. As of right now, I'm clueless," Revis said on the ESPY’s red carpet. "He's talking to those guys. Until he gives me an update on what's going on for the future, then I (don't) know."

“well how much u willing to give me. As a matter of fact give me all the money u makin from ur reality show,” Revis wrote back.

Comments

Veteran
    "Right now, my agent is doing the talking and I haven't gotten (any) feedback from him. As of right now, I'm clueless," Revis said on the ESPY’s red carpet. "He's talking to those guys. Until he gives me an update on what's going on for the future, then I (don't) know."

I call B.S...he knows EXACTLY whats going on...how else can he expect to feed his family with anything less than 10Mil a year?

Hall Of Fame
    Chad is a funny guy. He may have lost a step (or three) but he has a good sense of humor.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=EM31;3649727]Chad is a funny guy. He may have lost a step (or three) but he has a good sense of humor.[/QUOTE]
    +1

I pray Revis is signed before TC (read Hard Knocks). If he's not, something tells me he'll use the opportunity to voice his dissatisfaction (sitting out plays, interviews...etc).

All Pro
    Sounds like Revis needs a new agent, if he's not communicating with him. :huh:

[QUOTE=Stan Blinka;3649707]"Right now, my agent is doing the talking and I haven't gotten (any) feedback from him. As of right now, I'm clueless," Revis said on the ESPY’s red carpet. "He's talking to those guys. Until he gives me an update on what's going on for the future, then I (don't) know."

I call B.S...he knows EXACTLY whats going on...how else can he expect to feed his family with anything less than 10Mil a year?[/QUOTE]

i do too. i think he knows exactly what is going on and i think he is tired of being asked about it every time a beat writer opens their mouth.

Jets Insider VIP
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    I hope someone lays that big mouthed phukin turtle head out!

i love chad ochocinko...he is the greatest personality in the entire nfl right now.

Jets Insider VIP
    I find Chad annoying. Always budding into people's business.

Jets Insider VIP
    Board Moderator

I tried watching Stinko's new reality show but had to change it after a few minutes. Brutally bad.

All Pro
    I've always liked Chad but after watching him on the Hard Knocks reruns, I like him that much more. He treats football like a great job; he works hard but enjoys it at the same time. Lest we forget, football is a game and he has fun doing it. Dude is funny and sincere.

its funny how the player always "uses" the agent when there is bad press. Lets see when he signs the contract what he says.

Bewildered Beast
    #85 is a riot.

Jets Insider VIP
    He's working on his post nfl career - but his schitck is getting pretty lame.