Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: When are 2010 season tickets mailed out?

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

When are 2010 season tickets mailed out?

Is it this week or next?

thanks

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    the Q and A with Rob Sullivan on the Jets website said they would be overnighted by Fedex to STH in the first few days of August and that STH should have them by the end of the first week

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    1st week of august sounds a little later than last yr?

Thanks alot!

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yes later for sure. Most likely due to still selling PSLs and people moving around alot.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    In prior years, as I recall they were sent out by snail mail in the last week of July. This year they will be sent by overnight Fedex in the first week of August. Seems like about a two day or so difference in the time that they will arrive

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am actually looking forward to seeing how they designed them for this season... Guessing that there will be a commemorative ticket for opening night.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=djaparz;3650499]I am actually looking forward to seeing how they designed them for this season... Guessing that there will be a commemorative ticket for opening night.[/QUOTE]
    Just called about my new contract and tickets since I'll be away on vacation. Tickets coming in a commemorative box. they said if you upgraded that you will be getting your old seats and have to just send back the tickets or drop them off at the stadium, you'll get an email as well as instruction on what to do. then they will send you your new seats. all happen first week august

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=VINNYT;3650518]Just called about my new contract and tickets since I'll be away on vacation. Tickets coming in a commemorative box. they said if you upgraded that you will be getting your old seats and have to just send back the tickets or drop them off at the stadium, you'll get an email as well as instruction on what to do. then they will send you your new seats. all happen first week august[/QUOTE]

Very cool - i have stayed with the same seats i purchased back in Spetember 2009.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    I just got my pair of tickets for the Jets at Pats MNF Game on December 6th today!!!

I ordered them a few months ago because I found a great deal, got 2 seats in section 131 row 3 which is on the 50 Yard Line, 3 Rows from the Jets bench! Whats even better is for whatever reason they upgraded me to the Second Row instead, I cant wait for this game!!!!!!

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=PaPZ187;3650554]I just got my pair of tickets for the Jets at Pats MNF Game on December 6th today!!!

I ordered them a few months ago because I found a great deal, got 2 seats in section 131 row 3 which is on the 50 Yard Line, 3 Rows from the Jets bench! Whats even better is for whatever reason they upgraded me to the Second Row instead, I cant wait for this game!!!!!![/QUOTE]

I'll most likely be there. But in a suite. I'd much rather sit behind the Jets bench so I can yell like a maniac.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=VINNYT;3650518]Just called about my new contract and tickets since I'll be away on vacation. Tickets coming in a commemorative box. they said if you upgraded that you will be getting your old seats and have to just send back the tickets or drop them off at the stadium, you'll get an email as well as instruction on what to do. then they will send you your new seats. all happen first week august[/QUOTE]

Interesting. I'm guessing that will only happen if you changed seats recently. I would think if you changed your seats by July you should have your correct seats sent to your house.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=PaPZ187;3650554]I just got my pair of tickets for the Jets at Pats MNF Game on December 6th today!!!

I ordered them a few months ago because I found a great deal, got 2 seats in section 131 row 3 which is on the 50 Yard Line, 3 Rows from the Jets bench! Whats even better is for whatever reason they upgraded me to the Second Row instead, I cant wait for this game!!!!!![/QUOTE]

How much did you pay for those babies?

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=124;3650595]Interesting. I'm guessing that will only happen if you changed seats recently. I would think if you changed your seats by July you should have your correct seats sent to your house.[/QUOTE]
    I changed on July 10th

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=VINNYT;3650600]I changed on July 10th[/QUOTE]

That's weird that they'd still send you your old seats. Doesn't make much sense to me.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=124;3650603]That's weird that they'd still send you your old seats. Doesn't make much sense to me.[/QUOTE]
    agree. they claim that the tickets were printed and the process started on my old seats.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=VINNYT;3650605]agree. they claim that the tickets were printed and the process started on my old seats.[/QUOTE]

I'm guessing they started printing on July 1st. I guess we'll see in 3 weeks.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=124;3650609]I'm guessing they started printing on July 1st. I guess we'll see in 3 weeks.[/QUOTE]
    we shall. just seems like they are making it difficult on themselves.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Obviously they have your name and account number on the tickets which were probably printed based on the list of tickets sold as of late June or early July. To go through the entire stack of envelopes now and remove all those accounts that changed locations and replace them with new tickets would be a task that would delay the whole process two more weeks or so.

Much easier to mail out what was already done and then let those who upgraded swap out their old tickets for their correct new ones

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=124;3650597]How much did you pay for those babies?[/QUOTE]

I got them for $250 each, still above face but I have seen pairs in the same section but rows back from where Im sitting going on EBay for 1200. Got them on bargainseatsonline.com, I bought them back in April.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Hitman Harris;3650556]I'll most likely be there. But in a suite. I'd much rather sit behind the Jets bench so I can yell like a maniac.[/QUOTE]

Nice, yeah Im pumped but have been thinking about selling them and take the money and buy tickets for the Opener vs Baltimore. It would be great to go to that game, but I know I wont be sitting as close as I would if I keep my Pats Game tickets, atleast not for the same price.

Its a tough decision, gotta think this one through!