Results 1 to 11 of 11

Thread: Howard Johnson

  1. #1
    All League
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Parsippany, NJ
    Posts
    3,704

    Howard Johnson

    Gotta say I think it's time for him to go. Team can't hit and other than Pagan I can't think of a batter that has improved under his watch.

  2. #2
    Minaya, Manuel, Johnson.... they all have to go

    Mets need new leadership on and off the field.
    Last edited by Tyler Durden; 07-25-2010 at 08:17 PM.

  3. #3
    All League
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Parsippany, NJ
    Posts
    3,704
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyler Durden View Post
    Minaya, Manuel, Johnson.... they all have to go

    Mets need new leadership on and off the field.
    Minaya's not going anywhere til the off season.

  4. #4
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Jerseystrong
    Posts
    18,997
    This team is unwatchable right now.

    Yet I still sit through it.

    Nothing will change will this team until ownership changes hands.

  5. #5
    All League
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Parsippany, NJ
    Posts
    3,704
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruby2 View Post
    This team is unwatchable right now.

    Yet I still sit through it.

    Nothing will change will this team until ownership changes hands.
    So we're gonna have to get used to disappointment then.

  6. #6
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Jerseystrong
    Posts
    18,997
    Quote Originally Posted by adb280z View Post
    So we're gonna have to get used to disappointment then.
    Yeah, pretty much.

    At least football is starting soon

  7. #7
    All League
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    3,808
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyler Durden View Post
    Minaya, Manuel, Johnson.... they all have to go

    Mets need new leadership on and off the field.
    I agree. Fire them all after this season.

  8. #8
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    9,157
    Fire Willie.

  9. #9
    All League
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Parsippany, NJ
    Posts
    3,704
    Quote Originally Posted by VincenzoTestaverde View Post
    Fire Willie.
    He sucked too.

  10. #10
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    7,241
    I wish we could re-hire Willie and fire him again.

  11. #11
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Jerseystrong
    Posts
    18,997
    Quote Originally Posted by Bay Ridge Jet View Post
    I wish we could re-hire Willie and fire him again.
    lol

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us