Thread: Inside Sources Tell Me A Couple Interesting Things:

Inside Sources Tell Me A Couple Interesting Things:

So I heard yesterday from an inside source that we may be trading for WR Devin Hester of the Chicago Bears. I also heard the Jets are talking to the Raiders about trading for Richard Seymour. As far as this actually being done, no one knows, but I can say it is in the process of being looked at, and I can say that yes the NY Jets are interested in the two.

who are these sources?

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by NuJurzy87 View Post
    So I heard yesterday from an inside source that we may be trading for WR Devin Hester of the Chicago Bears. I also heard the Jets are talking to the Raiders about trading for Richard Seymour. As far as this actually being done, no one knows, but I can say it is in the process of being looked at, and I can say that yes the NY Jets are interested in the two.
    Is this DWC2?

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

I'm just going to go out a limb and say you may have a tough job selling this here as it is your first post...unless you are Mr. T, in that case welcome aboard.

Again, the reason you should have 50-100 posts before you can start a thread.

Don't know why we need Devin Hester. We already have a WR who can run fly patterns, his name's David Clowney
    Seymour, on the other hand, would be a HUGE addition. But I'll believe it when I see it....

I heard from an inside source that the Jets are interested in trading for Peyton Manning as well.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Hall Of Fame
    The source's name is lower intestine.