Thread: Boondock Saints II

Banned

Boondock Saints II

I just saw it last night, hoping it would be somewhat as good as the original. Man, what a POS this flick was though. Horrible acting, corny script, and it took itself way too seriously. It had none of the feel of the first one.

And the accents! Who the hell coached the actors to speak with accents. I almost couldn't listen to the FBI agent whenever she spoke, because her fake southern accent was so awful. The main bad guy's Italian accent was awful as well. Way over the top.

Anyone else see this garbage?

All League
    I fell for it to Source!!! The original was a classic (still is IMO) and this was a feeble attempt to make cash off of that!!! Bad story and acting!

Add it to the worst sequels list ever along with CaddyshackII

Jets Insider VIP
    Saw it in the theatre, terrible movie.

[QUOTE=2milehighJet;3660816]I fell for it to Source!!! The original was a classic (still is IMO) and this was a feeble attempt to make cash off of that!!! Bad story and acting!

Add it to the worst sequels list ever along with CaddyshackII[/QUOTE]

Agreed completely. The first is one of my favorites, and the second is just a complete and utter waste of evryone's time. Can't remember a movie that was this dissapointing.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=greenwichjetfan;3661015] Can't remember a movie that was this dissapointing.[/QUOTE]

Avatar is easily the most disappointing, overhyped movie I've ever seen.

Nothing else comes close really.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=Untouchable;3661075][B]Avatar[/B] is easily the most disappointing, overhyped movie I've ever seen.

Nothing else comes close really.[/QUOTE]

Visually, I've never seen a movie like it. Script/plot-wise, it was the story of Pocahontas as told by the Smurfs.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=Jets Things;3661080]Visually, I've never seen a movie like it. Script/plot-wise, it was the story of Pocahontas as told by the Smurfs.[/QUOTE]

Exactly

It was a total fluff piece. All flash and no substance.

It broke down some barriers in the CGI department, but other than that it did nothing. Subpar acting, bad dialogue, and a totally unoriginal plot that has been recycled over and over again.

Avatar didn't feel like a James Cameron sci-fi epic at all. It felt like Michael Bay on his biggest budget ever.
    Last edited by Untouchable; 07-30-2010 at 02:31 PM.

Hall Of Fame
    Saw Boondock Saints I as a rental when my buddy recommended it. Never heard of it.

Truly and Under-the-Radar Gem. Outstanding.

When I heard about the BDS II was very excited.

Sucked big time.

And the woman FBI agent was VERY hot but SO annoying and over-the-top to listen to.

_