Thread: hey guys

All League

hey guys

fiunbaly got over my lyme disease dod say so i can fianly sart drinkin again! YEAH!! jus t got home form a aprty an YEAAH it was goud.......ths fo ryou s=tokes! hahahaha

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

No one ever [I]really[/I] gets over the lyme disease.

_

Sorry to hear you got Lyme's.

How quickly did you catch it? I was diagnosed with it about a month and a half ago. I was lucky in the fact that I found the tick on me, but when I removed it, it had already taken blood. I got sick about 12 days later, started doxycycline, and the antibody test was negative a few days ago (not in my blood).

The doxy destroyed my stomach.

[QUOTE=ReleasetheAnimal;3662174]fiunbaly got over my lyme disease dod say so i can fianly sart drinkin again! YEAH!! jus t got home form a aprty an YEAAH it was goud.......ths fo ryou s=tokes! hahahaha[/QUOTE]

You want a hug?

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=ReleasetheAnimal;3662174]fiunbaly got over my lyme disease dod say so i can fianly sart drinkin again! YEAH!! jus t got home form a aprty an YEAAH it was goud.......ths fo ryou s=tokes! hahahaha[/QUOTE]

The BEST. You kill me. :D

_

All League
    [QUOTE=FF2;3662368]You want a hug?[/QUOTE]

I'm trying to think of a response, but my head hurts too much.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=FF2;3662368]You want a hug?[/QUOTE]

Phucking jerkoff! There's coffee all over the place now! Went up my nose, spit some on my keyboard and into my hand, what a fuggin mess!:D It was slow in developing, too, but I couldn't stop it.

Now, about that hug...

Jets Insider VIP
    Whoa...not sure if I want to meet for drinks anymore when you come through Paris.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Who ever knew that Lyme Disease and phonics were related?

[IMG]http://www.truffleshuffle.co.uk/store/images/Goonies_Hey_You_Guys_Purple-T.jpg[/IMG]

All League
    How do you spell the thread title correct, but nothing else? :dunno:

All League
    [QUOTE=RaoulDuke;3664355]Whoa...not sure if I want to meet for drinks anymore when you come through Paris.[/QUOTE]

Hahaha, don't worry...I'm actually not a crazy drunk, it just seems that way online. :confused:

All League
    [QUOTE=John_0515;3662276]Sorry to hear you got Lyme's.

How quickly did you catch it? I was diagnosed with it about a month and a half ago. I was lucky in the fact that I found the tick on me, but when I removed it, it had already taken blood. I got sick about 12 days later, started doxycycline, and the antibody test was negative a few days ago (not in my blood).

The doxy destroyed my stomach.[/QUOTE]

It was a little more than 2 months ago I guess. I never actually found a tick on me, or a bullseye or anything. The doctor figured it must have bitten me and fell off. It actually started because I had this huge rash on my neck, and it hurt to move my head, and then it moved to my right shoulder, and I could barely move my arm. With the neck, I just figured I might have slept on it funny....when it moved to my shoulder I went to the doctor and he said that he didn't even have to do a test, I had all the symptoms of lyme disease (joint pain, fatigue, so on.) Started the doxy a month ago and got over it...it didn't hurt my stomach at all.

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=RaoulDuke;3664355]Whoa...not sure if I want to meet for drinks anymore when you come through Paris.[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=ReleasetheAnimal;3664875]Hahaha, don't worry...I'm actually not a crazy drunk, it just seems that way online. :confused:[/QUOTE]

You're crazy- the Animal sounds like a GREAT drinking bud.

_