Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I just moved again!

I just moved again!

I think I have moved over 50 times in my life, but I enjoy watching my new sexy neighbors wearing mini skirts!

Whats you new address?

(For my Chanukah Card List)

Bewildered Beast
    You went from Seoul to Bangkok?

I guess you're in the DMZ - the De-Masculinized Zone.

(making up words is allowed in the Hampur)

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=WestCoastOffensive;3662452]You went from Seoul to Bangkok?

[B]I guess you're in the DMZ - the De-Masculinized Zone.[/B]

(making up words is allowed in the Hampur)[/QUOTE]

You sayin hes hanginb wyt the ladyboyz?

All Pro
    My 3 least favorite things: moving, packing, unpacking

[QUOTE=WestCoastOffensive;3662452]You went from Seoul to Bangkok?

I guess you're in the DMZ - the De-Masculinized Zone.

(making up words is allowed in the Hampur)[/QUOTE]

Yes, closer to the DMZ without the ladyboys that BurgerMike fetishes.

[IMG]http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTC8THL15VC0D-7cYjI3CWbi_dHYYRjj2u63DV_3oyIfqBrCEY&t=1&usg=__I9ei3wUz_8Z_gf901br5qB2cIhc=[/IMG]

[QUOTE=Dirtstar;3662765][IMG]http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTC8THL15VC0D-7cYjI3CWbi_dHYYRjj2u63DV_3oyIfqBrCEY&t=1&usg=__I9ei3wUz_8Z_gf901br5qB2cIhc=[/IMG][/QUOTE]

Wow, speaking of man-crush! I really appreciate my fan-base support, keep it going. By the way son, when you were in elementary school I was fighting for this country, clueless SOB!

[QUOTE=82nd Airborne;3662852]Wow, speaking of man-crush! I really appreciate my fan-base support, keep it going. By the way son, when you were in elementary school I was fighting for this country, clueless SOB![/QUOTE]

[SIZE="1"]tick-tick-tick-ticktick-tick-tick-ticktick-tick-tick-ticktick-tick-tick-ticktick-tick-tick-ticktick-tick-tick-ticktick-tick-tick-ticktick-tick-tick-ticktick-tick-tick-ticktick-tick-tick-ticktick-tick-tick-ticktick-tick-tick-ticktick-tick-tick-ticktick-tick-tick-ticktick-tick-tick-ticktick-tick-tick-ticktick-tick-tick-ticktick-tick-tick-ticktick-tick-tick-ticktick-tick-tick-ticktick-tick-tick-ticktick-tick-tick-ticktick-tick-tick-ticktick-tick-tick-ticktick-tick-tick-ticktick-tick-tick-ticktick-tick-tick-ticktick-tick-tick-ticktick-tick-tick-ticktick-tick-tick-ticktick-tick-tick-tick[/SIZE]

anyone else hear that?? :confused:

[QUOTE=82nd Airborne;3662852]Wow, speaking of man-crush! I really appreciate my fan-base support, keep it going. By the way son, when you were in elementary school I was fighting for this country, clueless SOB![/QUOTE]

Which country?

[QUOTE=FF2;3662875]Which country?[/QUOTE]

Panama, Kosovo and Iraq during my 22 years.

[QUOTE=Dirtstar;3662874][SIZE="1"]tick-tick-tick-ticktick-tick-tick-ticktick-tick-tick-ticktick-tick-tick-ticktick-tick-tick-ticktick-tick-tick-ticktick-tick-tick-ticktick-tick-tick-ticktick-tick-tick-ticktick-tick-tick-ticktick-tick-tick-ticktick-tick-tick-ticktick-tick-tick-ticktick-tick-tick-ticktick-tick-tick-ticktick-tick-tick-ticktick-tick-tick-ticktick-tick-tick-ticktick-tick-tick-ticktick-tick-tick-ticktick-tick-tick-ticktick-tick-tick-ticktick-tick-tick-ticktick-tick-tick-ticktick-tick-tick-ticktick-tick-tick-ticktick-tick-tick-ticktick-tick-tick-ticktick-tick-tick-ticktick-tick-tick-ticktick-tick-tick-tick[/SIZE]

anyone else hear that?? :confused:[/QUOTE]

Wet-behind-the-ears.

[QUOTE=82nd Airborne;3662880]Panama, Kosovo and Iraq during my 22 years.[/QUOTE]

Thank you for your service.

[QUOTE=FF2;3662882]Thank you for your service.[/QUOTE]

I am not a fan of conflicts, many South Koreans want to retaliate against the North for their recent attacks. I know USA would've never tolerated such act without repercussions. I have been deployed 4 times into war zone, and I despite the act of killing other human beings, and thank God I never did. I supported the cause of our nation... democracy, but it is the cost of many innocent people that makes war a very bad choice for resolving our nation's problems.

As far as the current conflicts, these nations will continue to be at war regardless of the assistance US and other nations are currently providing. OIF should've never happened, OEF was necessary after 9/11, but not the Iraqi conflict. I hope we pull out of both countries in a reasonable time, it has been 10 years. Supporting our freedom is the most important thing any person can do, but the ideal of killing another human being is something no one should condone.

[QUOTE=82nd Airborne;3662901]I am not a fan of conflicts, many South Koreans want to retaliate against the North for their recent attacks. I know USA would've never tolerated such act without repercussions. I have been deployed 4 times into war zone, and I despite the act of killing other human beings, and thank God I never did. I supported the cause of our nation... democracy, but it is the cost of many innocent people that makes war a very bad choice for resolving our nation's problems.

As far as the current conflicts, these nations will continue to be at war regardless of the assistance US and other nations are currently providing. OIF should've never happened, OEF was necessary after 9/11, but not the Iraqi conflict. I hope we pull out of both countries in a reasonable time, it has been 10 years. Supporting our freedom is the most important thing any person can do, but the ideal of killing another human being is something no one should condone.[/QUOTE]

+1.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

[QUOTE=FF2;3662875]Which country?[/QUOTE]

Oh whadda deek. Oh wadda.

[QUOTE=82nd Airborne;3662880]Panama, Kosovo and Iraq during my 22 years.[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=FF2;3662882]Thank you for your service.[/QUOTE]

+1.

Guys here are twisted. Dirtstart in particular, is impudent.

:dunno:

_

Bewildered Beast
    [QUOTE=82nd Airborne;3662881]Wet-behind-the-ears.[/QUOTE]

Oh, Dirtstar's a good guy. We are all glad you keep making threads.

Ourselves...well...we just dream of starting threads.

Bewildered Beast
    [QUOTE=82nd Airborne;3662689]Yes, closer to the DMZ without the ladyboys that BurgerMike fetishes.[/QUOTE]

BurgerMike has no such fetish; I was, and he is, referring to another thread in the Hanger that discusses Thailand.

The idea is called called "Conceptual Continuity", and it appears al the time as pop culture references morph their way through our collective conscious.

FOr example: "I bet you can't take a Powershot from me!"

"I need a ride to the stadium"

"I have hamburger"

:usa:

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

[QUOTE=WestCoastOffensive;3663000]BurgerMike has no such fetish; I was, and he is, referring to another thread in the Hanger that discusses Thailand.

The idea is called called "Conceptual Continuity", and it appears al the time as pop culture references morph their way through our collective conscious.

FOr example: "I bet you can't take a Powershot from me!"

"I need a ride to the stadium"

"I have hamburger"

:usa:[/QUOTE]

LMAO:D

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=82nd Airborne;3662852]I really appreciate my fan-base support, keep it going.[/QUOTE]

We don't know you personally, so our entire opinion of you is formed by your threads.

So you see where we're coming from... :D