Thread: Bustin Sathers Balls Pays Off

Veteran

Bustin Sathers Balls Pays Off

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To make a long story short.....

My nephew that my wife and I have custody of played on his HS baseball team here in San Diego. I became friends with one of the fathers, Jim who is friends with Sather. For the last 5 years I've been telling Jim to tell Sather stuff about various moves he's made and general ball busting. Recently Jim was with Sather in Palm Springs and the usual drinking and cigar smoking was going on and Jim mentioned to Sather what I had said about the recent moves.
    Jim said that Sather disappeared for 10 minutes and came back to the group and through a jersey at Jim and said
    "Tell Rocco this is from me and that if I need any advice from the peanut gallery I'll call him"

The jersey he threw to Jim is an Autographed game worn jersey from Gaborik. I just thought that I'd share that with you folks. Moral of the story
    bustin balls sometimes pays off!
    Last edited by jetsnrangers; 08-09-2010 at 12:06 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by jetsnrangers View Post

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My nephew that my wife and I have custody of played on his HS baseball team here in San Diego. I became friends with one of the fathers, Jim who is friends with Sather. For the last 5 years I've been telling Jim to tell Sather stuff about various moves he's made and general ball busting. Recently Jim was with Sather in Palm Springs and the usual drinking and cigar smoking was going on and Jim mentioned to Sather what I had said about the recent moves.
    Jim said that Sather disappeared for 10 minutes and came back to the group and through a jersey at Jim and said
    "Tell Rocco this is from me and that if I need any advice from the peanut gallery I'll call him"

The jersey he threw to Jim is an Autographed game worn jersey from Gaborik. I just thought that I'd share that with you folks. Moral of the story
    bustin balls sometimes pays off
    !
    ...tell that to this poor chap

www.youtube.com/watch?v=oRZbbnUQHFk

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by greenwichjetfan View Post
    ...tell that to this poor chap

www.youtube.com/watch?v=oRZbbnUQHFk

I wish I could see the pic, stupid webfilter in my office

All League
    Who is Bustin Sather, and why do I care about his balls?

I wish I could see the pic, stupid webfilter in my office
    hahaha...i'm at work and they block everything here as well, so I googled the youtube clip, found the URL, and posted it...hopefully it's the video I was looking for, but again, I couldn't see it so it may be something totally different.

The clip is from Goodfellas where the waiter's busting joe pesci's balls, and then gets clipped. I don't think it paid off quite as well for that poor youngfella.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by greenwichjetfan View Post
    hahaha...i'm at work and they block everything here as well, so I googled the youtube clip, found the URL, and posted it...hopefully it's the video I was looking for, but again, I couldn't see it so it may be something totally different.

The clip is from Goodfellas where the waiter's busting joe pesci's balls, and then gets clipped. I don't think it paid off quite as well for that poor youngfella.
    Classic! "You really are a funny guy"

JetsInsider.com Legend

bustin balls sometimes pays off!
    Dude, tell your friend that you need Sather to provide you with a letter of authenticity establishing lineage. The jersey will be worth a lot more with it.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Jordy View Post
    Dude, tell your friend that you need Sather to provide you with a letter of authenticity establishing lineage. The jersey will be worth a lot more with it.
    That's cool Jordy, I didn't think of that. It's going up on wall in my gameroom anyway but it would be cool to see what it's worth.