Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Jenn Sterger, Brett Favre, C*** Shots

Hall Of Fame
    lol who gives a **** -- damn it. i want my favre perfect! :steamin:

don't blame favre for all the attention he gets..that's like blaming the mexicans for outsourcing :rolleyes:

nice: favre wore his jets camo hat in his latest tv appearence...:yes:

All Pro
    [QUOTE=32green;3667902]Oh, I'd say she had plenty to lose if there is no proof at all.[/QUOTE]

like what?

it doesn't appear that there's any proof, yet here we are talking about her. Publicity, good or bad, is exactly what she wants.

It's very, very difficult to be sued for defamation or libel when that person is a celebrity, and I'm sure she knows this.

All Pro
    [QUOTE=Limolady;3667961]DUMP This or move it off the main board. How is this "Jet news" when neither one of these half wits even work with the team anymore.

Thanks.[/QUOTE]

The main board is "All NY Jets and NFL 24/7"

If you don't want to read the thread, don't click it.

Jets Insider VIP
    Whats her number? ill text her my package.

Jets Insider VIP
    Google images has a lot of pictures of her in Jets gear. Is she a fan? She kind of looks like J. Love Hewitt.

All League
    [QUOTE=TheMikeIsHot;3667966]like what?

it doesn't appear that there's any proof, yet here we are talking about her. Publicity, good or bad, is exactly what she wants.
    [/QUOTE]Nah, she's already done all the things you want fleeting publicity for, like posing naked. She had the implants removed and has a job at Versus now, and not in a eye-candy capacity either.

I'd say her life would make a turn for the worse if she's outed as a huge liar.

[QUOTE=ozu;3668051]Nah, she's already done all the things you want fleeting publicity for, like posing naked. She had the implants removed and has a job at Versus now, and not in a eye-candy capacity either.

I'd say her life would make a turn for the worse if she's outed as a huge liar.[/QUOTE]

+1

[QUOTE=jpoppy7;3667911]It was a mistake, Favre meant to send the pics to Peter King[/QUOTE]

lol true

[QUOTE=Green Jets & Ham;3668065]You're right, lady, this belongs in that den of iniquity we call the hamper :yes:[/QUOTE]

Feel free to merge with mine. ;)

All League
    [QUOTE=Jetworks;3668017]Google images has a lot of pictures of her in Jets gear. Is she a fan? She kind of looks like J. Love Hewitt.[/QUOTE]She worked for the team back in 2008 doing horrible interviews that they'd broadcast during games on the jumbotron.

[QUOTE=ozu;3668073]She worked for the team back in 2008 doing horrible interviews that they'd broadcast during games on the jumbotron.[/QUOTE]

She was HOT. My friend just told me, she had her fake tits taken out to be taken more seriously.

danny

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=bitonti;3667939]yeah lol ... what is the logic there... im gonna send this girl a picture of my junk... and what did you expect?[/QUOTE]

It works 12% of the time. Guaranteed. :P

[QUOTE=PlumberKhan;3668115]It works 12% of the time. Guaranteed. :P[/QUOTE]

Yeah there aren't a few dozen of me floating around. :cautious:

Bewildered Beast
    IM A GREENBAY GUY BUT I LOVE BRETT FARVE YOU GUYS ARE GOING TO LOVE HAVING HIM. HE IS THE GOAT. I DRIVE EVERYWHERE AND ANYWHERE TO WATCH HIM. HE IS AMAZING AND I AM SO GLAD HE IS STILL PLAYING.

WHAT IS IT LIKE ANYWAY TO SIT IN ANOTHER STADIUM? NOT SURE I CAN HANDLE MY FAVRE CRUSH SITTING AMONGST STRANGERS. SHOULD I WEAR MY LUCKY SHIRT? IF I SEE BRET, WOULD WANT HIM TO SIGN THE SHIRT. WHERE WOULD YOU GUYS HAVE BRET SIGN YOUR SHIRT?

I HAVE A CELL PHONE. HOW DO I GET BRETT'S NUMBER?

WHAT'S IT LIKE TO TEXT WITH BRET FAVRE?

Bewildered Beast
    [QUOTE=Joe W. Namath;3668005]Whats her number? ill text her my package.[/QUOTE]
    Your phone has zoom?

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=WestCoastOffensive;3668211]Your phone has zoom?[/QUOTE]

Dominated.:yes:

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=Jetworks;3668238]Dominated.:yes:[/QUOTE]
    the correct response for JWN should be fisheye

Jets Insider VIP
    That's hilarious.

The crocs story is great.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=TheMikeIsHot;3667966]like what?

[B]It's very, very difficult to be sued for defamation or libel when that person is a celebrity[/B], and I'm sure she knows this.[/QUOTE]

Actually, it's not.

You're confusing a couple of different things.

You're thinking of the public figure exception to a defamation claim. But there is an exception when the statements concerning the public figure refers to criminal or indecent activity or accusing them of having a terrible disease.

Thus, Sterger is very much in danger of a defamation suit by Favre if she is lying because she is accusing him of indecent activity and engaging in conduct that is illegal under federal law because they are coworkers.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE]Your phone has zoom? [/QUOTE]

Im Irish what can I say.