Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Jenn Sterger, Brett Favre, C*** Shots

[QUOTE=SMC;3668317]Actually, it's not.

You're confusing a couple of different things.

You're thinking of the public figure exception to a defamation claim. But there is an exception when the statements concerning the public figure refers to criminal or indecent activity or accusing them of having a terrible disease.

Thus, Sterger is very much in danger of a defamation suit by Favre if she is lying because she is accusing him of indecent activity and engaging in conduct that is illegal under federal law because they are coworkers.[/QUOTE]

Although it doesn't appear she even gave permission for this AJ guy to post this article. Sounds like she wanted to keep it lowkey if anything, it has been quite some time since the incident even occurred.

The story may not be 100% true, but I find it highly unlikely she would fabricate this entire thing out of thin air. There must be some truth to it.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=Joe W. Namath;3668324]Im Irish what can I say.[/QUOTE]

Le curse! LE CURSE!!!:D

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=SlickBri481;3668355]Although it doesn't appear she even gave permission for this AJ guy to post this article. Sounds like she wanted to keep it lowkey if anything, it has been quite some time since the incident even occurred.

The story may not be 100% true, but I find it highly unlikely she would fabricate this entire thing out of thin air. There must be some truth to it.[/QUOTE]

I don't get the publicity argument either.

This conversation with this AJ guy didn't happen recently. Plus, she moved on to another job.

The thing is, this totally fits who Favre is.

Plus, why would she want this kind of publicity???

All League
    Last seen hanging out in the Jets locker room wearing Croc's:D

[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GIcSuyZjjIM[/url]

All League
    This story reminds me of one about Evan Longoria (TB Rays). A girl named Jenna- who was the star of the recent viral vid about 'tricking people into thinking you're good looking' blogged that Longoria sent a c*ck shot to her. She posted the pic and her hilarious response.

Here is the link: [url]http://boston.barstoolsports.com/random-thoughts/hey-evan-longoria-stop-sending-me-pictures-of-your-cock-sincerely-jenna/[/url]

BTW has the c*ck picture thing ever worked on picking up a chick? You'd think they'd be more sucessful taking a pic of a briefcase of money...just sayin'.
    Last edited by PatriotReign; 08-04-2010 at 06:42 PM.

Hall Of Fame

You're thinking of the public figure exception to a defamation claim. But there is an exception when the statements concerning the public figure refers to criminal or indecent activity or accusing them of having a terrible disease.

Thus, Sterger is very much in danger of a defamation suit by Favre if she is lying because she is accusing him of indecent activity and engaging in conduct that is illegal under federal law because they are coworkers.[/QUOTE]

SMC.

Bringing it on the Pfail Strip.

Now bringining it in teh Hampur. :yes:

Sounds like Jenn better lawyer up.

SMC, that would be an interesting retainer fee...

_

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

How many pic did he send Madden?

All League

All valid points IF she is lying. If her account is accurate the truth is a case law recognized absolute defense in slander/defamation allegations. Having said that she still could lose...just saying its a legit defense.

BTW as posted Evan Longoria never sued in response to his own alleged Favre like conduct.

[url]http://boston.barstoolsports.com/random-thoughts/hey-evan-longoria-stop-sending-me-pictures-of-your-cock-sincerely-jenna/[/url]

All Pro
    [QUOTE=SMC;3668375]I don't get the publicity argument either.

This conversation with this AJ guy didn't happen recently. Plus, she moved on to another job.

[B]The thing is, this totally fits who Favre is.[/B]

Plus, why would she want this kind of publicity???[/QUOTE]

How so? Why would he just send unsolicited photos of his junk to a woman he's never had relations with before? That is just so blatantly dumb that I don't think even a hillbilly like Brett would do it.

Why would she want [I]this[/I] kind of publicity? Because she takes her clothes off for money. And because he's Brett Favre, one of the most recognizable faces in American sports history.

If there was any truth to her claims, why isn't she going to NBC or a major news organization -- at least someplace with more resources than some lousy gossip blog. Seriously who takes a major story like to fuqin Deadspin LMAO.

BTW: thanks for clarifying that defamation thing for me. I had no idea about that exception.

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=SMC;3668308]That's hilarious.

The crocs story is great.[/QUOTE]

This also might explain his mysterious arm injury at the end of the season

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

[QUOTE=Jets Voice of Reason;3668716]This also might explain his mysterious arm injury at the end of the season[/QUOTE]

lolz:D

Hall Of Fame
    home of the hot guy in my avatar.. oh baby!
    [QUOTE=Jets Voice of Reason;3668716]This also might explain his mysterious arm injury at the end of the season[/QUOTE]
    :D:D. that is good..lol

Jets Insider VIP

Also why he seemed to enjoy singing "Pants on the Ground" just a bit too much. :erm:

Weird: a chick sends you a pic of her chest, and you're driving to her house at all hours of the night. A guy tries similiar advertising and is labelled a perv.

:(

Schluberator & Gadfly
    She just wears a good bra to push up those bolt-ons

[IMG]http://oliverwillis.com/livenews/img/jennsterger-jets.jpg[/IMG]

Schluberator & Gadfly
    [QUOTE=BURGERMIKE;3668471]How many pic did he send Madden?[/QUOTE]

Who do you think took the pics! :eek:

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=SMC;3668375]I don't get the publicity argument either.

The thing is, this totally fits who Favre is.

Plus, why would she want this kind of publicity???[/QUOTE]

Boomer and Carton interviewed Deadspin's AJ Daulerio this am and at least from his side (obviously totally one-sided and subjective) the story sounds quite plausible.

His original talks with Jenn were back when the whole Tiger thing was going on and he thought it would get lost in all that noise.

He was basically talking to her about a show, and somehow (maybe she brought it up) the conversation turned to really weird things pro atheletes do and it turned to c*ck photo texting. Drunk guys sending her pics of junk. Some of them pro athletes.

Why would she make that up? And then she dropped the Brett bomb. Why would she make that up?

Said she never had an affair with him, never interacted with him.

Why would HE do that?

But why would she make that up?

I would have an easier time believing some idiot hillbilly snapping off a pic of his scrot and sending to what would seem to be an easy babe then I would a wacky crazy chick making up a totally fabricated story like this.

I'm thinking Brett was reverting to his idiotic youth and figured he's God and would never get caught.

The Deadspin guy sounded pretty convincing, [I]irregardless[/I] of what you think of Stenger.

_

[QUOTE=Buzzsaw;3667954]lol, wow. She could've sued both the team and Favre.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, in retrospect she's not very smart. Although I'm glad she didn't, the backpages would have been all over it like Isaiah and the Knicks.

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=PatriotReign;3668461]This story reminds me of one about[B] Evan Longoria (TB Rays)[/B]. A girl named Jenna- who was the star of the recent viral vid about 'tricking people into thinking you're good looking' blogged that Longoria sent a c*ck shot to her.

BTW has the c*ck picture thing ever worked on picking up a chick? .[/QUOTE]

Don't know about a chick...

but DWC is still swooning.

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=Buzzsaw;3667954]lol, wow. She could've sued both the team and Favre.[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=pauliec;3670290][B]Yeah, in retrospect she's not very smart[/B]. Although I'm glad she didn't, the backpages would have been all over it like Isaiah and the Knicks.[/QUOTE]

I have a different take on this.

I am sick of the litigious society we have become.

I applaud her for NOT suing.

She basically said this guy's a doosh and a creep and my friends and I look at the photos and listen to the voice mail messages as a goof. I'm not going to sue anyone. For what?

How about I just embarrass the guy.

For being a doosh.

:yes:

_

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Favre.