Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 129

Thread: Yankees vs. Red Sox @ Yankee Stadium

  1. #1

    Yankees vs. Red Sox @ Yankee Stadium

    BOSTON RED SOX VS. NEW YORK YANKEES

    ..........

    Friday: Clay Buchholz, RHP (11-5, 2.59 ERA) vs. Javier Vazquez, RHP, (9-7, 4.61 ERA) @ 7:05 PM

    Saturday: John Lackey, RHP (10-6, 4.48 ERA) vs. CC Sabathia, LHP (13-5, 3.19 ERA) @ 4:10 PM

    Sunday: Josh Beckett, RHP (3-1, 5.70 ERA) vs. A.J. Burnett, RHP (9-9, 4.93 ERA ) @ 8:00 PM

    Monday: Jon Lester, LHP (11-7, 3.07 ERA) vs. Dustin Moseley, RHP (1-1, 4.13 ERA) @ 2:05 PM
    Last edited by Tyler Durden; 08-04-2010 at 11:54 PM.

  2. #2

  3. #3
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Medford,NY
    Posts
    2,144
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyler Durden View Post
    BOSTON RED SOX VS. NEW YORK YANKEES

    ..........

    Friday: Clay Buchholz, RHP (11-5, 2.59 ERA) vs. Javier Vazquez, RHP, (9-7, 4.61 ERA) @ 7:05 PM

    Saturday: John Lackey, RHP (10-6, 4.48 ERA) vs. CC Sabathia, LHP (13-5, 3.19 ERA) @ 4:10 PM

    Sunday: Josh Beckett, RHP (3-1, 5.70 ERA) vs. A.J. Burnett, RHP (9-9, 4.93 ERA ) @ 8:00 PM
    You forgot Monday's starters, Tyler. I believe it's Lester vs. Moseley.

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Cool Papa B. View Post
    You forgot Monday's starters, Tyler. I believe it's Lester vs. Moseley.
    Thanks.

  5. #5
    Oh what a treat, we get to listen to Jon Miller and Joe Morgan on Sunday night.

  6. #6
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    In transit
    Posts
    6,148
    Quote Originally Posted by Cool Papa B. View Post
    You forgot Monday's starters, Tyler. I believe it's Lester vs. Moseley.
    wow, that's a great matchup for us. I'm thinking split. CC wins, and I actually think AJ beats Becket in a beanball free for all.

  7. #7
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    The depths of Despair.
    Posts
    39,965
    Youkilis out... Ellsbury and Lowell back.

    I never take anything for granted with NY/Boston.

    Hopefully today woke up our Bats a bit. Enough with this Arod horsesh*t.

  8. #8
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    The depths of Despair.
    Posts
    39,965
    Quote Originally Posted by DevsJetsYanks88 View Post
    Oh what a treat, we get to listen to Jon Miller and Joe Morgan on Sunday night.
    Kill me now.




  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by DevsJetsYanks88 View Post
    Oh what a treat, we get to listen to Jon Miller and Joe Morgan on Sunday night.
    and Buck and McCarver Saturday afternoon. Oh joy.

    "Someday Cano will win a batting title..."

    10 bucks say someone mentions that.

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyler Durden View Post
    and Buck and McCarver Saturday afternoon. Oh joy.

    "Someday Cano will win a batting title..."

    10 bucks say someone mentions that.
    Guaranteed McCarver says that during his first at bat, lol.

  11. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by DevsJetsYanks88 View Post
    Guaranteed McCarver says that during his first at bat, lol.
    I'll need to start drinking when I wake up.

    Back to back days of the worst announcers in the business.

    Jeebus Christ.

  12. #12
    its not like we can even mute the broadcast n listen on 880.........i cant take sterling anymore, the grandy man can song officially pushed me over the edge w/him
    Last edited by Bleed Green 2423; 08-05-2010 at 12:30 AM.

  13. #13
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    The depths of Despair.
    Posts
    39,965
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyler Durden View Post
    and Buck and McCarver Saturday afternoon. Oh joy.

    "Someday Cano will win a batting title... and I'ma gowna tell you why!"
    Fixed.

    Btw, I have nightmares where Buck says "Shane Victorino" to me over and over til I hit him with an ax.

  14. #14
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    The depths of Despair.
    Posts
    39,965
    Quote Originally Posted by Bleed Green 2423 View Post
    its not like we can even mute the broadcast n listen on 880.........i cant take sterling anymore, the grandy man can song officially pushed me over the edge w/him lol
    Sterling fricken called AROD's 600th yesterday..except it was caught by the Center fielder who never moved as he stood 35 feet from the wall.

    I was apoplectic, I knocked over a kid trying to get to a TV in the next room.

    Enough of this corky.

    -

  15. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    I knocked over a kid trying to get to a TV in the next room.
    CPS is on the way.

  16. #16
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    The depths of Despair.
    Posts
    39,965
    Quote Originally Posted by Revi$_I$l@nd View Post
    CPS is on the way.
    Since Sterling started losing his marbles, CPS has had a liason in my home, who has since come to understand my non-culpability.

    He actually brings the beer now.



  17. #17
    Going to be a tough series with how bad the Yankees have been playing lately and the Red Sox have the pitching advantage. I'm not going to expect anything this series, just see what they do, team has been very inconsistent this year to assume anything. They could be great one game, then terrible the next, just haven't found themselves yet. Hope they find themselves at the right time and get hot in the playoffs. even though a certain someone thinks right now is the worse time to slump.

  18. #18
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Medford,NY
    Posts
    2,144
    Quote Originally Posted by k.Rhodes25 View Post
    Going to be a tough series with how bad the Yankees have been playing lately and the Red Sox have the pitching advantage. I'm not going to expect anything this series, just see what they do, team has been very inconsistent this year to assume anything. They could be great one game, then terrible the next, just haven't found themselves yet. Hope they find themselves at the right time and get hot in the playoffs. even though a certain someone thinks right now is the worse time to slump.
    They were playing good baseball up until Joe decided to give up on that rubber game against the Rays last Sunday. It almost feels like Joe isn't sure how and when to use Kearns & Berkman. Joe got a new 2010 Ferrari F450 Spied last Sunday, but he's still learning how to drive it. Let's hope he figures it out really soon.
    Last edited by Cool Papa B.; 08-05-2010 at 03:16 PM.

  19. #19
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    St.Pete, FL
    Posts
    6,100
    I feel the Red Sox have the big time pitching advantage. I could see the Yankees taking game two with CC on the mound, but other than that... I'm going with Buchholz over Vazquez, Beckett over the gutless Burnett and Lester over Moseley.

    3-1 Red Sox series W.

  20. #20

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us