Thread: Trade Revis to the Bucs for 3 1st round picks.

Banned

Trade Revis to the Bucs for 3 1st round picks.

This is only if Revis is a hold out heading into the regular season.

With the money we would have gave Revis, we could lock up Nick Mangold, David Harris, Santonio Holmes, Braylon Edwards and Antonio Cromartie.

We'd have two first round draft picks for the next 3 years.

Chances are, we'd have three top 5 draft picks over the next 5 years because the Bucs are on the verge of being horrid for many of years to come.

We could then draft a CB with our 1st round pick next year, to play alongside both Cromartie and Wilson. Then we'd still have our later 1st round pick which could be during the later picks of the 1st round.

No player is more important than the Franchise; Not even Revis.

Schluberator & Gadfly
    You're being irrational.

All League
    No team is dumb enough to do that knowing what his contract demands are. Plus, the Raiders owe their 2011 first round pick to the Pats for Seymour.

Also, this thread is dumb with the 23 other Revis threads on the front page.

Chances are, we'd have three top 5 draft picks over the next 5 years because the Bucs are on the verge of being horrid for many of years to come.
    And just to pile on, you don't want to pay Revis, but you want to pay 3 top 5 picks. That's smart.

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

No one would give up 3 firsts for any non QB type player and they wouldn't do it for a QB either these days..

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by chesapeakejet View Post
    You're being irrational.
    Your right, I guess I am... Revis has crossed the line; He's on the verge of ruining something special.

The Bucs wouldn't give up 3 first round picks for the most dominating Defensive player in the game today? I bet they would.

Banned
    Ok... I know they'll do it for 2 first round draft picks and maybe even an extra 4th rounder.

Long story short: Why give in to Revis, when we still need to lock up players such as Mangold, Harris, Cromartie, Edwards and Holmes? By paying Revis the money he wants, say good bye to a good 3 of those 5 players.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ozu
    Also, this thread is dumb with the 23 other Revis threads on the front page.
    I agree. This was my first thread I've ever made about Revis, it will also be my last. I hope the MODS merge this asap, I'm just pissed off that Revis could be THIS greedy.