Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Apartment Hunting in the City is a Joke

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

[QUOTE=PlumberKhan;3670760]

lol....watery tart....Listen...strange women lying in ponds distributing swords is no basis for a system of government. Supreme executive power derives from a mandate from the masses, not from some farcical aquatic ceremony....[/QUOTE]

LMAO

I told you we had similar fields...I've used that, with scene mixing, on African cab drivers with no paperwork at all except square construction paper with a photo booth picture and senagalese gobblygook written next to it...who just repeated their alleged names to me.

Amadou Dongi!Amodou Dongi!!!

You make me sad.

Amadou Dongi!!!

Are you suggesting coconuts migrate?

Amadou Dongi!!!

The plumage doesnt enter into it!

Dongi? Amadou Dongi?

[QUOTE=Jets Things;3670787]Fast forward to 4:00. Sounds like she's getting cornholed with a wine jug.[/QUOTE]

We've all been there.

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=32green;3670776]No one has been able to top this combination of visual and audio shenanigans.

It's better with your eyes closed, and that's hard to top.[/QUOTE]

What I don't understand is why people don't realize that if you're cordial and cooperative with a cop during a traffic stop, you can actually get released with a warning 50% of the time.

People. They just so dam igno'int....

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=Polidore22;3670794]We've all been there.[/QUOTE]

[IMG]http://www.berare.com/data/200909/xray-bottle.jpg[/IMG]

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

[QUOTE=PlumberKhan;3670799]What I don't understand is why people don't realize that if you're cordial and cooperative with a cop during a traffic stop, you can actually get released with a warning 50% of the time.

People. They just so dam igno'int....[/QUOTE]

PK, this actually has to be explained to cops dealing [I]with eachother [/I]on car stops.

:rolleyes:

[QUOTE=Jets Things;3670801][IMG]http://www.berare.com/data/200909/xray-bottle.jpg[/IMG][/QUOTE]

This is blocked at work. I'm assuming that's a good thing.

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=Polidore22;3670827]This is blocked at work. I'm assuming that's a good thing.[/QUOTE]

It's mildly sexy.

What do you have when you've got 50 plumbers up to their necks in concrete?

Not enough concrete.

What's worse with plumbers is that in addition to getting fleeced you have to put up with plumber butt.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

[QUOTE=Jets Things;3670838]It's mildly sexy.[/QUOTE]

Can you imagine being the ER Doc in his 23rd hour straight of work... looking at that fargin thing knowing he is fully expected to solve this problem?

:dunno:

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=32green;3670848]Can you imagine being the ER Doc in his 23rd hour straight of work... looking at that fargin thing knowing he is fully expected to solve this problem?

:dunno:[/QUOTE]

Depending on the angle of insertion and the possible presence of a bottle opener, there might be a free caffeinated beverage for Dr. Sleepy, MD.

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=Beerfish;3670845]What do you have when you've got 50 plumbers up to their necks in concrete?

Not enough concrete.

What's worse with plumbers is that in addition to getting fleeced you have to put up with plumber butt.[/QUOTE]

Hey now! :P

What do you have when you've got 50 plumbers up to their necks in concrete?

Cholera and Typhus.... ;)

[QUOTE=32]Can you imagine being the ER Doc in his 23rd hour straight of work... looking at that fargin thing knowing he is fully expected to solve this problem?[/QUOTE]

I think I'd ask him if he wanted an epidural and then wheel him into the birthing ward...
    Last edited by PlumberKhan; 08-06-2010 at 11:08 AM.

[QUOTE=PlumberKhan;3670114]Ripping people off is kinda what they do.

Think I could base the cost of installing plumbing in a new house based on a percentage of the home's final sale price?

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL.[/QUOTE]

i need a sh*tload of plumbing work done in the house we just moved into...house was built in 1937 & we are the 3rd owner...family we bought it from lived there for 47 yrs....it sucks PK, but what are we supposed ta do

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=Tucker134;3670943]i need a sh*tload of plumbing work done in the house we just moved into...house was built in 1937 & we are the 3rd owner...family we bought it from lived there for 47 yrs....it sucks PK, but what are we supposed ta do[/QUOTE]

Well...if you get any bids and want me to check them over for you, I'll help ya out. Seriously. I've done it for other folks here. c xxxxxxxxxxx errrbgternye etet5rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrnmjtnmj5t
    5e5tre

121211qbh1qqqqq3bh t4l
    l le i
    LA B BF

Veteran
    [QUOTE=PlumberKhan;3670255]I jest with you realtor guys. I just never cared for them much when they used to kick all of us out of the houses we were working on when they had a "viewing". Yeah. Because the potential homeowner might realize that the house was built by people and not magical garden gnomes who show up after dusk.

That...and it's called a "room", not a space.

But seriously. You guys are the suckers that have to deal with homeowners more than I ever did. HA HA!! How many times have you ever said "F*ck this sale...I'd rather have the satisfaction of beating this f*cker senseless than make a commission". C'mon...you know you've wanted to do it once, twice...100 times.[/QUOTE]

Ha ha, I could count every other deal wanting to kill the person for changing their mind so much and nit picking about minor sh*t. I know what you mean about thinking realtors are A$$clowns, I think that 95% of them are total JAGS with 0 sales experience.

All League
    [QUOTE=32green;3670776]

[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KX1R8fa-vOc[/url][/QUOTE]

FF to about 2:45, thats when the good stuff starts.

I love the comment at the end by one of the officers - "we've been tased before, it's not that bad."

[QUOTE=Big L;3670995]FF to about 2:45, thats when the good stuff starts.

I love the comment at the end by one of the officers - "we've been tased before, it's not that bad."[/QUOTE]

The thing I love about the cops reasoning that they have been tased and thus it ain't that bad. For a true test of what it is like to be tased instead of being in a taser instruction class in a controlled situation they need to wait till they have had a few beers, have something very aggravating happen to them, have 3 or 4 big guys jump on them when they are unprepared and then get tasered multiple times. That is more a of a real world scenario in most cases.

[QUOTE=PlumberKhan;3670760]Hey. When you spill an entire quart of PVC primer in a crawlspace, breath in the vapors for 20 mins and then get sent home early by your boss for giggling and constantly repeating lines from Monty Python to yourself while the homeowner is upstairs expressing concerns to your boss about your mental well-being...then you get the right to have the voices in your head not agree with each other.

lol....watery tart....Listen...strange women lying in ponds distributing swords is no basis for a system of government. Supreme executive power derives from a mandate from the masses, not from some farcical aquatic ceremony....[/QUOTE]

lmao :D

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

[QUOTE=Beerfish;3671037]The thing I love about the cops reasoning that they have been tased and thus it ain't that bad. For a true test of what it is like to be tased instead of being in a taser instruction class in a controlled situation they need to wait till they have had a few beers, have something very aggravating happen to them, have 3 or 4 big guys jump on them when they are unprepared and then get tasered multiple times. That is more a of a real world scenario in most cases.[/QUOTE]

Is this what cops do? Wait for drunks who are aggravated to come along so they can tase them?

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=32green;3671071]Is this what cops do? Wait for drunks who are aggravated to come along so they can tase them?[/QUOTE]

The pigs that I know, oh yah, you betcha.

[QUOTE=Jets Things;3670787]Fast forward to 4:00. Sounds like she's getting cornholed with a wine jug.[/QUOTE]

i've heard such noises before.

i've [I]caused[/I] such noises before.

no, i'm not nearly as a big as a wine jug, but you don't have to be John Holmes to cause such a reaction when the probing is accidental.