Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Apartment Hunting in the City is a Joke

Hall Of Fame
    If there are neighborhoods and buildings you have in mind, spread a little cash to doormen and/or building Supers to let you know when something is coming available.

Whenever my tenents move out my first action is to let the Super know.

Stopped by the Hampur to see if there were any updates to the thread since last night. Saw that there were three pages of reponses since I last checked. Clicked in to absorb some Hampur wisdom, but found a youtube video of a woman being tazed, plumber jokes, and an x-ray of a pelvis with a 24 ounce bottle jammed inside it.

Par for the course. Keep up the good work gentlemen. :yes:

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=PlumberKhan;3670760]Hey. When you spill an entire quart of PVC primer in a crawlspace, breath in the vapors for 20 mins and then get sent home early by your boss for giggling and constantly repeating lines from Monty Python to yourself while the homeowner is upstairs expressing concerns to your boss about your mental well-being...then you get the right to have the voices in your head not agree with each other.

lol....watery tart....Listen...strange women lying in ponds distributing swords is no basis for a system of government. Supreme executive power derives from a mandate from the masses, not from some farcical aquatic ceremony....[/QUOTE]

Yet ANOTHER piece of the puzzle drops into place. :P

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=PlumberKhan;3670963] c xxxxxxxxxxx errrbgternye etet5rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrnmjtnmj5t
    5e5tre

121211qbh1qqqqq3bh t4l
    l le i
    LA B BF[/QUOTE]

uh oh - he's whipped out the secret plumber codes. Does this mean I'll have to wipe lemon juice all over the back of the Declaration of Independence? :rolleyes:

[QUOTE=PlumberKhan;3670963]c xxxxxxxxxxx errrbgternye etet5rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrnmjtnmj5t
    5e5tre

121211qbh1qqqqq3bh t4l
    l le i
    LA B BF[/QUOTE]

[IMG]http://media.ebaumsworld.com/picture/mzeBONE/BackToTheFutureII.gif[/IMG]

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=quantum;3671272]uh oh - he's whipped out the secret plumber codes. Does this mean I'll have to wipe lemon juice all over the back of the Declaration of Independence? :rolleyes:[/QUOTE]

LMAO.

Actually it was "Bring your Daughter to Work" day.

[IMG]http://i646.photobucket.com/albums/uu190/PlumberKhan/LeilaAndDaddy.jpg[/IMG]

I left her in the office a few time...she musta been banging on the keys and hit submit...lol

BTW. See how my bulletin board has NOTHING on it? I LOVE August :)

[QUOTE=PlumberKhan;3671344]LMAO.

Actually it was "Bring your Daughter to Work" day.

[IMG]http://i646.photobucket.com/albums/uu190/PlumberKhan/LeilaAndDaddy.jpg[/IMG]

I left her in the office a few time...she musta been banging on the keys and hit submit...lol

BTW. See how my bulletin board has NOTHING on it? I LOVE August :)[/QUOTE]

now i feel like a dick for posting that parkinsons gif :mad:

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=Dirtstar;3671346]now i feel like a dick for posting that parkinsons gif :mad:[/QUOTE]

Don't worry about it. Anyone would have assumed I was just having another episode. :P