Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I honestly feel that thread ratings and tags are bad for this site.

Banned

I honestly feel that thread ratings and tags are bad for this site.

The only thing useful about tags, are for people to make personal attacks on other posters who they "don't like". It's horrid for the site. For the person talking about my grandmother during tags, he should be banned for life, thats some evil crap. Thats worse than a personal attack, thats someone with no heart.

I keep on seeing SOMEONE saying "His gammy" in just about each and every thread I create or post in. What a little coward who hides behind a thread tag.

Why mention my grandmother in tags? Why not let the lady I love rest in peace? Oh yeah, thats right, just another way to make a personal attack against a poster on this site; By doing it through tags.

Same goes for the threat rating. 90% of posters on this site don't even use the thread ratings... But yet, it only takes a solid 3-4 group of guys to give a great thread a "1 star rating", all because they have something against the poster who created the thread.

Just look @ the landing strip... All these 1 star ratings? It's coming from people who give out the 1 star rating 24/7 and honestly... It's bad for this site.

JetsInsider would be a much better place without the attacks of people and family members through tags as well as the 1 star ratings.

[QUOTE=DefenseWinsChampionships2;3671283]The only thing useful about tags, are for people to make personal attacks on other posters who they "don't like". It's horrid for the site. For the person talking about my grandmother during tags, he should be banned for life, thats some evil crap. Thats worse than a personal attack, thats someone with no heart.

I keep on seeing SOMEONE saying "His gammy" in just about each and every thread I create or post in. What a little coward who hides behind a thread tag.

Why mention my grandmother in tags? Why not let the lady I love rest in peace? Oh yeah, thats right, just another way to make a personal attack against a poster on this site; By doing it through tags.

Same goes for the threat rating. 90% of posters on this site don't even use the stupid threat ratings... But yet, it only takes a solid 3-4 group of guys to give a great thread a "1 star rating", all because they have something against the poster who created the thread.

Just look @ the landing strip... All these 1 star ratings? It's coming from people who give out the 1 star rating 24/7 and honestly... It's bad for this site.

JetsInsider would be a much better place without the attacks of people and family members through tags as well as the 1 star ratings.[/QUOTE]

Dude, you are such a pansy.
    Do you really care that much about anonymous strangers that you have to create a thread? You let things bother you way too much.

i honestly feel that YOU are bad for this site.

and that's no tag.

Banned
    [QUOTE=Greaser;3671286]Dude, you are such a pansy.
    Do you really care that much about anonymous strangers that you have to create a thread? You let things bother you way too much.[/QUOTE]

Someone who mocks my grandmother through tags, a lady that passed away because of cancer... Yeah, it bothers me.

[QUOTE=DefenseWinsChampionships2;3671289]Someone who mocks my grandmother through tags, a lady that passed away because of cancer... Yeah, it bothers me.[/QUOTE]

A faceless poster from somewhere in the country is getting under your skin bottom line. Why should you care what someone says about your precious gammy? You dope

Look, its stuff like this that makes it hard for anyone to have sympathy for you. In fact, threads like this and well, the rest of your threads make it very easy to not like you.

All League
    I thought tags were public. :dunno:

[url]http://www.jetsinsider.com/forums/showthread.php?p=3158491[/url]

[QUOTE=Dirtstar;3671288]i honestly feel that YOU are bad for this site.

and that's no tag.[/QUOTE]

lol

Banned
    I just think the thread ratings and tags bring no good to the site.

[QUOTE=DefenseWinsChampionships2;3671310]I just think the thread ratings and tags bring no good to the site.[/QUOTE]

What about creating extra work for the Mods by creating worthless threads...

Is that good for the site?

Hall Of Fame
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    Me no understand, I thought you read what you want to read, or don't. Anything is possible on the www, even Bobby Brady is showing his junk to some C team big tit chick? No?

All League
    [QUOTE=Greaser;3671296]A faceless poster from somewhere in the country is getting under your skin bottom line. Why should you care what someone says about your precious gammy? You dope

Look, its stuff like this that makes it hard for anyone to have sympathy for you. In fact, threads like this and well, the rest of your threads make it very easy to not like you.[/QUOTE]

+1 :yes:

Much like life, the internet ain't fair.

While we're on the topic, is a one-star rated thread better than a thread with no ratings? Or is a thread so bad that it has to be noted with a 1/5 rating whereas average threads don't need ratings? :confused:

All League
    [QUOTE=Crease29;3671332]While we're on the topic, is a one-star rated thread better than a thread with no ratings? Or is a thread so bad that it has to be noted with a 1/5 rating whereas average threads don't need ratings? :confused:[/QUOTE]

I gave it one star...;)

How do you feel about tags that also rate the thread?

Board Moderator
    Dude.

you have started 177 threads since you joined this site.

38 of them have ended up in the Garbage Dump.

That's a whopping 22%.

You really have no basis for this kind of request.

[QUOTE=Ha Ha Ha;3671343]Dude.

That's a whopping 22%.

You really have no basis for this kind of request.[/QUOTE]

you can't argue with good statz!!! :yes:

[SIZE="1"](oh teh irony...)[/SIZE]

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=Ha Ha Ha;3671343]Dude.

That's a whopping 22%.

You really have no basis for this kind of request.[/QUOTE]

Is that a record? I'd like to see other JI stats...

I have 10,000+ posts. And not one of them has contained anything substantial, important or relative. I literally bring nothing to the table.

[QUOTE=PlumberKhan;3671350]Is that a record? I'd like to see other JI stats...

I have 10,000+ posts. And not one of them has contained anything substantial, important or relative. I literally bring nothing to the table.[/QUOTE]

i challenge you to a duel of worthlessness.

what would be your weapon of choice?

[QUOTE=PlumberKhan;3671350]Is that a record? I'd like to see other JI stats...

I have 10,000+ posts. And not one of them has contained anything substantial, important or relative. I literally bring nothing to the table.[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=Dirtstar;3671352]i challenge you to a duel of worthlessness.

what would be your weapon of choice?[/QUOTE]

LMFAO!!!!!!!

You're both equally worthless.

There's a guest lurking and has been after every post.

Anyone care to guess who it is? :rolleyes: