Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: I honestly feel that thread ratings and tags are bad for this site.

Well I know plenty of posters (including myself) that enjoy the tags and thread ratings so STFU :steamin:

We need a Schroy poll to decide if they stay or go and pronto
    Last edited by King Koopa; 08-06-2010 at 07:02 PM.

Board Moderator
    [QUOTE=PlumberKhan;3671350]Is that a record? I'd like to see other JI stats...

I have 10,000+ posts. And not one of them has contained anything substantial, important or relative. I literally bring nothing to the table.[/QUOTE]

This obviously doesn't account for his other usernames.

DWC
    DWC2
    Etc. Etc.

I'll wager he's a record breaker for sure.

Bewildered Beast
    [QUOTE=DefenseWinsChampionships2;3671310]I just think the thread ratings and tags bring no good to the site.[/QUOTE]
    LOL

It must be a No Tolerance Friday today. However, it was entertaining to see you thump your chest yesterday. What was it again...oh yeah it was you, quoting yourself in big CRAYOLA letters, on how criticism rolls off your back. What was the platitude again?

Face it man - you need attention. And get it you will. :yoda:

Bewildered Beast
    [QUOTE=PlumberKhan;3671350]Is that a record? I'd like to see other JI stats...

I have 10,000+ posts. And not one of them has contained anything substantial, important or relative. I literally bring nothing to the table. [/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=Dirtstar;3671352]i challenge you to a duel of worthlessness.

what would be your weapon of choice?[/QUOTE]
    LMAO

Jets Insider VIP
    Copy and paste style threads that name half the Jets roster in the majority of posts aren't exactly great for this site either, but you keep on starting them, don't you? And the insipid little catchphrases and patting yourself on the back about everything, even mundane predictions. All this, despite public (and probably private) requests for you to stop doing it.

I've actually gone out of my way to offer constructive, albeit somewhat blunt, criticism of your tedious behavior, with nary a peep from you. I've even tried to debate you on some of the "facts", again, to no avail. I agree with you about personal attacks, within reason. Sometimes it's just busting chops, but there are lines that shouldn't be crossed.

You will never admit what many posters here have tried to point out to you, so continue to be yourself, and everyone else will do the same, but don't whine about it, that's just unbecoming.

[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P5vz6iwV38U[/url]
    Last edited by Jetworks; 08-06-2010 at 07:31 PM.

[QUOTE=WestCoastOffensive;3671388]Face it man - you need attention. [/QUOTE]

That's what it's all about.

Banned
    [QUOTE=Ha Ha Ha;3671343]Dude.

you have started 177 threads since you joined this site.

38 of them have ended up in the Garbage Dump.

That's a whopping 22%.

You really have no basis for this kind of request.[/QUOTE]

Thats where you are wrong guy.

Over 30 of those threads were sent to the dump because (I don't remember which poster) went to the threads I started, and bumped up over 20 threads, until the landing strip was FULL of nothing but "DWC Threads" There was also about 2 other posters doing the same thing once they seen what he was going. That happened some time last year.

It would be a good idea to know what happened, before going after someone.

All Pro
    [QUOTE=DefenseWinsChampionships2;3671310]I just think the thread ratings and tags bring no good to the site.[/QUOTE]

oh tey irony

All Pro
    [QUOTE=DefenseWinsChampionships2;3671420]Over 30 of those threads were sent to the dump because (I don't remember which poster) went to the threads I started, and bumped up over 20 threads, until the landing strip was FULL of nothing but "DWC Threads" There was also about 2 other posters doing the same thing once they seen what he was going. That happened some time last year.[/QUOTE]

lol this really happened??? tooo funny

[QUOTE=DefenseWinsChampionships2;3671420]Thats where you are wrong guy.

[B]Over 30[/B] of those threads were sent to the dump because (I don't remember which poster) went to the threads I started, and bumped up over [B]20 threads[/B], until the landing strip was FULL of nothing but "DWC Threads" There was also about 2 other posters doing the same thing once they seen what he was going. That happened some time last year.

It would be a good idea to know what happened, before going after someone.[/QUOTE]

:i_dont_kn

Seems like you're wrong too, no?

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=Dirtstar;3671352]i challenge you to a duel of worthlessness.

what would be your weapon of choice?[/QUOTE]

Septic field anecdotes and my dull wit...:P

Hall Of Fame
    My response got deleted so let me reiterate.

Pm a mod if you have an issue, stop being an attention whore. which is all you have been since you came back on this sight after being banned as DWCI. Which I thought was verbotten,

YOU SAID LEON DESERVED TO HAVE A GRUESOME INJURY TO END HIS CAREER.

You are a despicable human being. To para-quote another JI respected poster--high dooshbaggery quotient for your recent posts.

I still don't understand why Mods protect you. It's as if one of them (all Hampurites know who it is) is grooming you for something. We all see it. It's really sad.

Stay the hell out of the Hampur.

Nobody and I mean NOBODY likes you or appreciates ANY of your pedantic insights.

Go away.

I hope you see this before it gets deleted.

Again.

Take a clue.

_

Damn. I missed the first one where Stokes probably said everything I was thinking :D

This thread is easily 5 stars.

Jets Insider VIP
    In before the lock!!!

OBTW - this is an American messageboard - I say let the lil' assmunch stay!!

There's a rating system on here?:huh:

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=Revi$_I$l@nd;3671469]Damn. I missed the first one where Stokes probably said everything I was thinking :D[/QUOTE]

I can't stand jackasses. I don't understand why we need to be infected by them.

This is supposed to be a place where you hang out and bs with relatively like-minded guys about sports, chicks, movies, musics, books, cars, food, booze, really weird stuff and chicks.

A-holes used to get their ass kicked OUT of these places when we were in high school and college and just first married.

Keep a-holes the f*ck out.

_

All Pro
    LEt it go, LET IT GO: The cold never bothered me anyway
    [QUOTE=JStokes;3671464]My response got deleted so let me reiterate.

Pm a mod if you have an issue, stop being an attention whore. which is all you have been since you came back on this sight after being banned as DWCI. Which I thought was verbotten,

YOU SAID LEON DESERVED TO HAVE A GRUESOME INJURY TO END HIS CAREER.

You are a despicable human being. To para-quote another JI respected poster--high dooshbaggery quotient for your recent posts.

I still don't understand why Mods protect you. It's as if one of them (all Hampurites know who it is) is grooming you for something. We all see it. It's really sad.

[B]Stay the hell out of the Hampur.[/B]

Nobody and I mean NOBODY likes you or appreciates ANY of your pedantic insights.

Go away.

I hope you see this before it gets deleted.

Again.

Take a clue.

_[/QUOTE]

HAH! And there it is.....ive found my new sig for a while.:D

Jets Insider VIP
    Seriously,

DWC needs to be banned. Its not funny anymore.

Or if he is allowed to stay at least bring back jetsrules. That kid was no more retarded than DWCBot.
    Last edited by Ruby2; 08-06-2010 at 10:19 PM.

Mevis needs to get his a$$ back to camp and stop being so damn greedy! :steamin: