Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: I honestly feel that thread ratings and tags are bad for this site.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=JStokes;3671500]A-holes used to get their ass kicked OUT of these places when we were in high school and college and just first married.
    _[/QUOTE]

Here are some traits of a sociopath...

- Grandiose sense of self (check)

- Pathological lying (check)

- Lack of remorse, shame or guilt (check)

- Callousness (check)

- Impulsive nature (check)

.............................Contemptuous of those who seek to understand them...........................

.............................Does not perceive that anything is wrong with them...........................

.............................Authoritarian.........................

.............................Only rarely in difficulty with the law, but seeks out situations where their tyrannical behavior will be tolerated, condoned, or admired.................................

.............................Goal of enslavement of their victim(s)............................

..............................Extreme narcissism and grandiose...........................

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Revi$_I$l@nd;3671523]Here are some traits of a sociopath...

- Grandiose sense of self (check)

- Pathological lying (check)

- Lack of remorse, shame or guilt (check)

- Callousness (check)

- Impulsive nature (check)

.............................Contemptuous of those who seek to understand them...........................

.............................Does not perceive that anything is wrong with them...........................

.............................Authoritarian.........................

.............................Only rarely in difficulty with the law, but seeks out situations where their tyrannical behavior will be tolerated, condoned, or admired.................................

.............................Goal of enslavement of their victim(s)............................

..............................Extreme narcissism and grandiose...........................[/QUOTE]

Holy crap!

I'm a sociopath...

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=PlumberKhan;3671527]Holy crap!

I'm a sociopath...[/QUOTE]

"Only rarely in difficulty with the law"

Nope. :D

If you met most of those (among others) since it's tough to compare over the interwebz, you'd be a psycopath. They're the ones with legal problems.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Revi$_I$l@nd;3671530]"Only rarely in difficulty with the law"

Nope. :D

If you met most of those (among others) since it's tough to compare over the interwebz, [I]you'd be a psycopath[/I]. They're the ones with legal problems.[/QUOTE]

Actually....it's funny that you mention that....

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=PlumberKhan;3671533]Actually....it's funny that you mention that....[/QUOTE]

Oh noez :eek:

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    How the hell did this thread not get locked?

/reminds self to patrol the Hanger more now that Polit Forum is back.

Thread Locked, for what should be OBVIOUS reasons.

DWC, next time you have a moderation suggestion, PM the Mods please. And stop spamming, if the feedback the community is giving isn't obvious enough by now......

Everyone else, ffs stop picking on DWC since you can see it bugs the guy, especially the personal stuff. That **** is not called for no matter how annoying he is. Like his spam or not, he's one of us ffs, a fellow Jets Fan. Sure, he has diarhea of the keyboard....so do I. Do what you do for me, IGNORE HIM.

/goes back to his corner, and starts shining his big long hard BANSTICK.

Not-so-late-edit: What the hell are you talking about Stokes, Mod Conspiracy Theory now? You gotta PM me that, for the lols if nothing else.
    Last edited by Warfish; 08-06-2010 at 10:20 PM.