Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 35 of 35

Thread: Katy Perry - a whole lot less talented than Simon and Garfunkel

  1. #21
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Van down by the river
    Posts
    23,165
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitman Harris View Post
    Bass... I used to listen to metal a LOT, but not so much now.
    Steve Harris.




    Is God.

  2. #22
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    San Diego, CA
    Posts
    1,966
    God damn she is the most overrated no talent hack out there. She's got teets and isn't afraid to let the world know she knows it. Otherwise, waste of time.

    Zooey, on the other hand, at least has talent in her bones...

  3. #23
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    16,794
    Quote Originally Posted by SDJETS View Post
    God damn she is the most overrated no talent hack out there. She's got teets and isn't afraid to let the world know she knows it. Otherwise, waste of time.

    Zooey, on the other hand, at least has talent in her bones...

    i wouldn't mind throwing my bone into Zooey or Katy's "talents"

  4. #24
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Not Scout
    Posts
    14,807
    [QUOTE=PlumberKhan;3671987]


    First off, when I saw this I didn't even realize they were different girls, until I read the other comments.
    They look like identical twins!

    And then I quoted this and saw a pretty hilarious hidden message.

    I wonder how many of those are all over this place

  5. #25
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    10,532
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirtstar View Post
    I've been "outed"! I wasn't even "in"!

    Quote Originally Posted by Dirtstar View Post
    i wouldn't mind throwing my bone into Zooey or Katy's "talents"
    I never said I wouldn't hit it. I'm just saying she's not that attractive. This on the other hand:

    Last edited by southside; 08-07-2010 at 09:21 PM.

  6. #26
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    10,532
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitman Harris View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by PlumberKhan View Post
    First off, when I saw this I didn't even realize they were different girls, until I read the other comments.
    They look like identical twins!

    And then I quoted this and saw a pretty hilarious hidden message.

    I wonder how many of those are all over this place
    Haha, yeah I just saw that. Pretty funny. PK is a funny dude... even if he does like the balls from time to time.

  7. #27
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitman Harris View Post
    Too bad she's engaged to this f****** ass clown

    Who/What the Farg is that?

  8. #28
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    The depths of Despair.
    Posts
    40,476
    Quote Originally Posted by southside View Post
    Haha, . PK is a funny dude... even if he does like the balls from time to time.
    Lol. Cant top that.

    -

  9. #29
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Van down by the river
    Posts
    23,165
    Quote Originally Posted by southside View Post
    Haha, yeah I just saw that. Pretty funny. PK is a funny dude... even if he does like the balls from time to time.
    LMAO!! The balls?!

    Teabagger.


  10. #30
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    1,521
    Katy has great lung power, even for a smoker.







    I got first dibs on the right hand.


  11. #31
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    1,521
    Check out the body on Katy in the video below. Also note the always gorgeous Anna Kournikova on the panel. I won't even allow myself to imagine those two going at it...in the 69 position..with me watching...then being serviced by both simultaneously...then allowed to explode in Katy from behind as she's doing Anna orally...But I digress.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oNl5GlnkVRc

  12. #32
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    742 Evergreen Terrace
    Posts
    11,540
    Incredible body, but incredibly doofy looking. I put her in the "She's Sexy But Very Doofy Looking, Sort of Like Amanda Peet" category.


  13. #33
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    10,532
    I like that category Jets Things.

  14. #34
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    18,349
    Her music sucks, but yeah, what a body.

  15. #35
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Chattanooga, Tn via Atkins, Arkansas
    Posts
    2,423
    Quote Originally Posted by Black Death View Post








    Sure S and G are more talented than katy but no one is gonna pork Garfunkell. Not even w/ Simon's peter.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us