Thread: Never worry about Mark Teixeira.

Never worry about Mark Teixeira.

As bad as he looks early in the season.. the production is always going to be there by the end of the season.

Ranked 4th in the AL with 25 home runs, and 5th in RBI, with 84.

Jets Insider VIP
    Worrying about him and being pissed at him early when he's crapping the bed are two different things.

I criticized him for his early season suckitude but I NEVER (nor do I think anyone else have) thought he is a bad player.

He plays excellent defense and is a very productive hitter overall. He just sucks early and it's fortunate that the team doesn't put itself into a tremendous hole early as they wait for Tex to show up.

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by SMC View Post
    Worrying about him and being pissed at him early when he's crapping the bed are two different things.

I criticized him for his early season suckitude but I NEVER (nor do I think anyone else have) thought he is a bad player.

He plays excellent defense and is a very productive hitter overall. He just sucks early and it's fortunate that the team doesn't put itself into a tremendous hole early as they wait for Tex to show up.
    +1
    What he said.

He looks 'locked in' now that's for sure

There was some reason to worry as he was having the worst season of his career, I hope he never plays that bad for that long again.

All Pro

Teixeira could miss time for birth of child

Congratulations Tex!!!! I hope this doesn't affect his game.

http://mlb.mlb.com/news/article.jsp?...=.jsp&c_id=mlb