Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tiger Woods

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Tiger Woods

This may not be the case and I could be very off base here. But I believe he may have been on the juice. He's been linked to it in the past only to deny reports. Not like he would be honest, we already know he's a lying cheat.

Now some will say juice wouldn't help a golfer. After all Tiger is still hitting the ball for length. But when you're on it, there is a mental edge that IMO could overall help ones game.

Tiger may not be done and may have never taken any Ped's but it's certainly possible and as of late, I myself thinks he may have cheated. At this point though he gets a pass. The guy has been through a lot this past year and his head could be the main and only reason for his bad play. But again, the thougt of Roids is starting to pop into my head.

Anyone starting to question this or is his drop in play strictly due to his personal issues?
    Last edited by LockeJET; 08-09-2010 at 09:34 AM.

Jets Insider VIP
    Was he implicated with that Canadian blood-spinning doctor?

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

Even before this thing with his wife happened I thought he was juicing.

And If I think things, they are true.

End thread/
    _

Have to say I doubt it very strongly. Question of also how much juicing would actually help ones golf game, and I would argue that juicing would be highly detrimental to it, given it affects flexibility.

Have to remember Woods was belting the ball 300 yards at the age of 14 and now uses the softest ball, and hence the ball that travels the least furtherest in the air, on the entire tour. Distance has never been an issue for him and never will be until he hits the senior tour. If Woods wanted to be the longest hitter on the tour I have no doubt he would be if he used a ball more in line with the other players. The problem is is that even at the distance he is hitting it at the moment he is all over the place.

Golf is a game of skill at the end of the day. Juicing isn't going to help your touch around the greens and golf is a game where you drive for show and putt for dough - namely the game is won and lost on the greens. A juicing golfer would be like someone who plays darts juicing for that game. Just makes no sense at all.

If Tiger did juice it would just be totally nonsensical in terms of the demands of the game of golf.

Jets Insider VIP
    Tiger would

But I won't

Eat no p*ssy

'Cause I don't

[QUOTE=PlumberKhan;3673332]Tiger would

But I won't

Eat no p*ssy

'Cause I don't[/QUOTE]

Is that a song?

I think he's just got the crabs

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=Hitman Harris;3673337]Is that a song?

I think he's just got the crabs[/QUOTE]

lol...yeah, it's a verse from some Big Tymers song :P

IMO he is/was on the juice.

Juicing would help a golfer just like it helps a baseball player... maybe more so...
    Being stronger, not only means you hit further, it also means you don't wear down as quickly.

Steroids make you more resilient. Just ask any boxer, 80% of the NFL or Lance Armstrong.

He may or may not have had things to help him get stronger. I think his super powers stemmed from his philandering lifestyle. Sooner or later he will get divorced, start banging every chick at every tour stop and regain his edge.

All Pro
    Roids does not help putting and that's what separated Tiger from everyone else.

He who makes putts wins golf tournaments.

He will be back to form at some point, maybe not this year, but he'll be back.

Tiger Woods

[QUOTE=Jets Things;3673260]Was he implicated with that Canadian blood-spinning doctor?[/QUOTE]

Yes, as a matter of fact he was. The doc did a blood spinning treatment at Tiger's house last year.

I am also of the opinion that Tiger used PED's when he was rehabbing his injured knee. I don't think that has anything to do with his current slump though. I think he's just in a terrible state of mind right now.

Jets Insider VIP
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    [QUOTE=LockeJET;3673246]This may not be the case and I could be very off base here. But I believe he may have been on the juice. He's been linked to it in the past only to deny reports. Not like he would be honest, we already know he's a lying cheat.

Now some will say juice wouldn't help a golfer. After all Tiger is still hitting the ball for length. But when you're on it, there is a mental edge that IMO could overall help ones game.

Tiger may not be done and may have never taken any Ped's but it's certainly possible and as of late, I myself thinks he may have cheated. At this point though he gets a pass. The guy has been through a lot this past year and his head could be the main and only reason for his bad play. But again, the thougt of Roids is starting to pop into my head.

Anyone starting to question this or is his drop in play strictly due to his personal issues?[/QUOTE]

I wouldn't doubt it at all.

This conversation has come up alot... I think the OP may be correct, BUT the over whelming number of guys I golf with and chat with believe he is in fact suffering from mild depression, perhaps more than mild.

Look at his face...he appears very lost.

Hall Of Fame
    home of the hot guy in my avatar.. oh baby!
    i just think his head(the one on his shoulders) isnt into golfing right now.

maybe he needs to go get a bunch of women and have sex with them like before when he was the best golfer..lol.

Board Moderator
    [QUOTE=BigBensAngel7;3674059]i just think his head(the one on his shoulders) isnt into golfing right now.

maybe he needs to go get a bunch of women and have sex with them like before when he was the best golfer..lol.[/QUOTE]

Bingo.

Not 'roids or anything like that.

He's not banging sluts. His game has suffered. He needs to be back in the sack with his women and his golf game will improve....

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=Ha Ha Ha;3674101]Bingo.

Not 'roids or anything like that.

He's not banging sluts. His game has suffered. He needs to be back in the sack with his women and his golf game will improve....[/QUOTE]

So...what you're saying is I DON'T need new clubs?

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=southparkcpa;3674053]This conversation has come up alot... I think the OP may be correct, BUT the over whelming number of guys I golf with and chat with believe he is in fact suffering from mild depression, perhaps more than mild.

[B]Look at his face...he appears very lost[/B].[/QUOTE]
    that is what you look like when your penis isnt getting laid every night like tiger's was..:D

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=Jets Things;3674108]So...what you're saying is I DON'T need new clubs?[/QUOTE]
    nah, just new sluts ;)

[QUOTE=BigBensAngel7;3674121]that is what you look like when your penis isnt getting laid every night like tiger's was..:D[/QUOTE]

Wouldn't know....I get it twice a day!:yes:

32G is usually right about these things, so I would defer to him.