Thread: Dirty Diaper Faker Pleads Guilty

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Dirty Diaper Faker Pleads Guilty

[url]http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/38644032/ns/local_news-miami_fl/[/url]

The 40-year-old Florida man who duped a woman into changing his diapers for three months as he posed as a severely disabled man pleaded guilty to the sickening scheme in a Viera courtroom Monday.

Sean Kelly was sentenced to a year of house arrest and four years of probation for organized fraud related to the scheme that ran between 2008 and 2009, according to Florida Today.

Kelly's scam included hiring caretakers through Craigslist to care for a man's adult brother with a diminished mental capacity in exchange for $600 per week.

The caregiver bottle-fed Kelly and changed his adult diapers for several weeks, but he always gave an excuse when she asked to meet his brother who had hired her.

Of course, there was no brother, and the feeding and changing were all part of a weird fetish.

"An apology might not be enough," Kelly told a victim in court. But ". . . for my part, I apologize."

The 40-year-old Port St. John man will also have to undergo a psychological evaluation, the judge ordered.

"I have to live with this for the rest of my life, this shame," the victim said.

LMAO. That's hilarious.

Just curious, how the hell is this breaking the law anyway? It's not like he wasn't paying for the services.

typical Dolphin fan...................................................

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

[QUOTE=LockeJET;3676085][
    "An apology might not be enough.[/QUOTE]

Oh sure it is. No harm no foul.

Btw,

WTF!????

:eek:

In cases like this they really should let the victims 'kick the ****' out of the guy.

[QUOTE=Beerfish;3676519]In cases like this they really should let the victims 'kick the ****' out of the guy.[/QUOTE]

yeah, but if she literally kicked the **** out of the guy, wouldn't she have to change his diaper afterwards??

:alien:

You're changing ****ty diapers for $600/wk...does it really matter what the person's mental state is? A ****ty diaper is a ****ty diaper. My price would be a bit more...but as long as the checks kept coming, I wouldn't care...it's cleaning **** that would set the price for me.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=Dirtstar;3676712]yeah, but if she literally kicked the **** out of the guy, wouldn't she have to change his diaper afterwards??

:alien:[/QUOTE]

You're always thinking, aren't you?