Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!

Thread: DJR: why cant we have a convseration that isn't merged into 13 pages?

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like

DJR: why cant we have a convseration that isn't merged into 13 pages?

I start a conserstion and it gets jumbled up amongst 15 others. What a joke. We were having a nice disagreement on REVIS..some slighty different points being thrown back and forth and it gets put into one big 13 page thread where you cant folow along. Whoever merged that is a joke. Why not just not read the thread if you are not ineterested and if no one is inetsersted it will just die out.

TO ALL THE MODS..REVIS NOT BEING IN CAMP IS THE BIGGEST STORY GOING ON AND IF THERE ARE 10 CONVESATIONS GOING SO BE IT.

FREEDOM OF SPEECH.

DJR44

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by djr44 View Post
    I start a conserstion and it gets jumbled up amongst 15 others. What a joke. We were having a nice disagreement on REVIS..some slighty different points being thrown back and forth and it gets put into one big 13 page thread where you cant folow along. Whoever merged that is a joke. Why not just not read the thread if you are not ineterested and if no one is inetsersted it will just die out.

TO ALL THE MODS..REVIS NOT BEING IN CAMP IS THE BIGGEST STORY GOING ON AND IF THERE ARE 10 CONVESATIONS GOING SO BE IT.

FREEDOM OF SPEECH.

DJR44
    Freedom of Speech? Explain further.

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Batman's A Scientist View Post
    Freedom of Speech? Explain further.
    Those of us who financially support the site should have more freedom then the freeloaders..

Jets Insider VIP
    Board Moderator

Post Thanks / Like
    Sorry man, there were 9 different threads on Revis. I left three individual threads for discussion. We can't have every poster make a "My thoughts on the Revis situation" thread.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by djr44 View Post

FREEDOM OF SPEECH.

DJR44
    All those points were already being discussed or had already been discussed in the General Darrelle Revis thread hence your thread was merged into that thread.
    Your thread brought nothing new to the table and was poorly written.

FREEDOM OF SPEECH