Thread: Waterparks=Walmart in a bathing suit?

Waterparks=Walmart in a bathing suit?

Made the mistake of taking the fam to the waterpark this summer.

Now I'm not exactly a slice of heaven in a bathing suit but my observations did raise a few questions:

1) Is it really necessary to wear a bikini when she's 8 months pregnant? Why?

2) How is it possible for someone to have really bad B.O. after spending all day in a water park? At least it's not hard to pick out that person in line-there's usually a sizeable gap behind them. The best part is the unsuspecting little line cutters that hurry to the gap only to learn of their mistake after they hit the rancid wall of stench.

3) Too many wookies. Did chewbacca ever mate with a human?

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=frostlich;3676698]1) Is it really necessary to wear a bikini when she's 8 months pregnant? Why?[/QUOTE]

Depends. Was she still hot? Just because the apartments occupied doesn't mean you can't hang out in the foyer :D

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=PlumberKhan;3676766]Depends. Was she still hot? Just because the apartments occupied doesn't mean you can't hang out in the foyer :D[/QUOTE]

Sounds like Plumber doesn't venture much past the front door, as it were.

_

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

[QUOTE=frostlich;3676698]Made the mistake of taking the fam to the waterpark this summer.

Now I'm not exactly a slice of heaven in a bathing suit but my observations did raise a few questions:

1) Is it really necessary to wear a bikini when she's 8 months pregnant? Why?

2) How is it possible for someone to have really bad B.O. after spending all day in a water park? At least it's not hard to pick out that person in line-there's usually a sizeable gap behind them. The best part is the unsuspecting little line cutters that hurry to the gap only to learn of their mistake after they hit the rancid wall of stench.

3) Too many wookies. Did chewbacca ever mate with a human?[/QUOTE]

There are all sorts of Waterparks. In all sorts of places.

Perhaps you labored under a misapprehension about this particular one.

Now you know.

:D

Jets Insider VIP
    Come to Carrowwinds, (like Great Adventure) in SC. 5 miles south of Charlotte.... mullet city USA. The red necks vacation for 3 days from all over the south. Makes your waterpark seem mild.:D

Jets Insider VIP
    South Carolina... where banging a pregnant chick is considered getting laid and head at the same time.

All League
    [QUOTE=frostlich;3676698]Made the mistake of taking the fam to the waterpark this summer.

[B]1) Is it really necessary to wear a bikini when she's 8 months pregnant? Why?[/B]

3) Too many wookies. Did chewbacca ever mate with a human?[/QUOTE]

It can be sexy if she's still good looking.

[QUOTE=PlumberKhan;3676766]Depends. Was she still hot? Just because the apartments occupied doesn't mean you can't hang out in the foyer :D[/QUOTE]

or on the back deck.

Hall Of Fame
    home of the hot guy in my avatar.. oh baby!
    [QUOTE=southparkcpa;3676945]Come to Carrowwinds, (like Great Adventure) in SC. 5 miles south of Charlotte.... mullet city USA. The red necks vacation for 3 days from all over the south. Makes your waterpark seem mild.:D[/QUOTE]
    has carrowinds gotten that bad? although it was like 1991 since i have been there.

[SIZE=5][B]WALMART

+

WATERPARK

=
    [/B][/SIZE]

[IMG]http://bossip.files.wordpress.com/what-is-wrong-wtih-this-picture-fat-girls.jpg[/IMG]

the horror!! the horror!! :eek: :eek:

-

Agreed. The problem here was she was 8 months along AND part wookie...not to mention the tats on her back. :eek:

[QUOTE=Dirtstar;3677831][SIZE=5][B]WALMART

+

WATERPARK

=
    [/B][/SIZE]

[IMG]http://bossip.files.wordpress.com/what-is-wrong-wtih-this-picture-fat-girls.jpg[/IMG]

the horror!! the horror!! :eek: :eek:

-[/QUOTE]

Best reason EVER to NOT go down head first on the megawoosh kilamanjaro slide....especially if this chick went just before you.

[QUOTE=southparkcpa;3676945]Come to Carrowwinds, (like Great Adventure) in SC. 5 miles south of Charlotte.... mullet city USA. The red necks vacation for 3 days from all over the south. Makes your waterpark seem mild.:D[/QUOTE]

Man that is sooo true. I will never go back. Dead on.
    And I had to drive from Raleigh to do see it.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=TKasper01;3678804]Man that is sooo true. I will never go back. Dead on.
    And I had to drive from Raleigh to do see it.[/QUOTE]

Yep................