Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Another angle: Revis thinks he's a "target" &/or doesn't believe in his team

  1. #1

    Another angle: Revis thinks he's a "target" &/or doesn't believe in his team

    90% of the focus has been the money, but...

    I dont think this angle has been discussed...

    If Revis is touting himself as the #1 DB in the league, and the Jets are now the #1 "most hated" team, and Darrelle was friends with Leon from the time he was a rookie...

    Could it be that this whole mess is founded on the idea that Revis believes his knees are a target for the "Bill Bellicheaters" of this world?

    He is consumed with the idea that his career wont last long and/or (even worse) he doesnt believe the Jets will ever make it to a Super Bowl?

    PS - On another note, how come "brutha #1" Curtis Martin hasnt called Revis? I thought Cumar was the "ultimate team guy" and a "great Jet".

  2. #2
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Oceanside, Long Island
    Posts
    10,767
    Quote Originally Posted by Schroy48 View Post
    90% of the focus has been the money, but...

    I dont think this angle has been discussed...

    If Revis is touting himself as the #1 DB in the league, and the Jets are now the #1 "most hated" team, and Darrelle was friends with Leon from the time he was a rookie...

    Could it be that this whole mess is founded on the idea that Revis believes his knees are a target for the "Bill Bellicheaters" of this world?

    He is consumed with the idea that his career wont last long and/or (even worse) he doesnt believe the Jets will ever make it to a Super Bowl?

    PS - On another note, how come "brutha #1" Curtis Martin hasnt called Revis? I thought Cumar was the "ultimate team guy" and a "great Jet".
    "Brutha #1" ?

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by EM31 View Post
    "Brutha #1" ?
    Hey, the guy's main advisor was Jim Brown himself and he wore doo-rags on 100 degree days. Yes, I think that term fits

    PS - Not mention he convinced slick Herm to give him the first play of every down on every series for 4 consecutive years (and never busted one for 80 yards in his career)

  4. #4
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    2,286
    Quote Originally Posted by Schroy48 View Post
    Hey, the guy's main advisor was Jim Brown himself and he wore doo-rags on 100 degree days. Yes, I think that term fits

    PS - Not mention he convinced slick Herm to give him the first play of every down on every series for 4 consecutive years (and never busted one for 80 yards in his career)
    wow you are not a bigot...

    doo-rags are the same as skull caps, they keep the sweat out of the players eyes. i always played with a cutoff sleeve on my head so the sweat didnt drip into my eyes...

    get a clue.

  5. #5
    Shroy, you're threads suck. I just wanted you to know that.

  6. #6
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Cedar Grove, New Jersey
    Posts
    6,759
    Quote Originally Posted by southside View Post
    Shroy, you're threads suck. I just wanted you to know that.
    -1 (in schroy's word, it's a positive)

  7. #7
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Madison, NJ
    Posts
    2,192
    Quote Originally Posted by WeskerLogan View Post
    -1 (in schroy's word, it's a positive)
    Hahaha nice

    Hey Schroy, here's finger #1

    Sh*tbag

  8. #8

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Schroy48 View Post
    "brutha #1"
    I highly suggest you not start any further threads today.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us