Thread: Another angle: Revis thinks he's a "target" &/or doesn't believe in his team

Another angle: Revis thinks he's a "target" &/or doesn't believe in his team

90% of the focus has been the money, but...

I dont think this angle has been discussed...

If Revis is touting himself as the #1 DB in the league, and the Jets are now the #1 "most hated" team, and Darrelle was friends with Leon from the time he was a rookie...

Could it be that this whole mess is founded on the idea that Revis believes his knees are a target for the "Bill Bellicheaters" of this world?

He is consumed with the idea that his career wont last long and/or (even worse) he doesnt believe the Jets will ever make it to a Super Bowl?

PS - On another note, how come "brutha #1" Curtis Martin hasnt called Revis? I thought Cumar was the "ultimate team guy" and a "great Jet".

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by Schroy48 View Post
    90% of the focus has been the money, but...

I dont think this angle has been discussed...

If Revis is touting himself as the #1 DB in the league, and the Jets are now the #1 "most hated" team, and Darrelle was friends with Leon from the time he was a rookie...

Could it be that this whole mess is founded on the idea that Revis believes his knees are a target for the "Bill Bellicheaters" of this world?

He is consumed with the idea that his career wont last long and/or (even worse) he doesnt believe the Jets will ever make it to a Super Bowl?

PS - On another note, how come "brutha #1" Curtis Martin hasnt called Revis? I thought Cumar was the "ultimate team guy" and a "great Jet".
    "Brutha #1" ?

Quote Originally Posted by EM31 View Post
    "Brutha #1" ?
    Hey, the guy's main advisor was Jim Brown himself and he wore doo-rags on 100 degree days. Yes, I think that term fits

PS - Not mention he convinced slick Herm to give him the first play of every down on every series for 4 consecutive years (and never busted one for 80 yards in his career)

Veteran
    Hey, the guy's main advisor was Jim Brown himself and he wore doo-rags on 100 degree days. Yes, I think that term fits

PS - Not mention he convinced slick Herm to give him the first play of every down on every series for 4 consecutive years (and never busted one for 80 yards in his career)
    wow you are not a bigot...

doo-rags are the same as skull caps, they keep the sweat out of the players eyes. i always played with a cutoff sleeve on my head so the sweat didnt drip into my eyes...

get a clue.

Shroy, you're threads suck. I just wanted you to know that.

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by southside View Post
    Shroy, you're threads suck. I just wanted you to know that.
    -1 (in schroy's word, it's a positive)

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by WeskerLogan View Post
    -1 (in schroy's word, it's a positive)
    Hahaha nice

Hey Schroy, here's finger #1

Sh*tbag

"brutha #1"
    I highly suggest you not start any further threads today.