Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Do you think you are handsome, ugly or in between?

Do you think you are handsome, ugly or in between?

What kind of impression do you give women or people in general? Do you have to work hard to "get in" or is it always pretty easy knock out girls/guys (for ladies)?

a. If you get quotes like "hey pretty boy" "handsome" then 99% that you are handsome

b. If you are told that you are handsome by some but ugly by others, then you are in between (average guy)

c. If people give you the "WTF look" then you know you are... butt Fking ugly

I had little bit of both so I think I am just an average looking guy.

Note: this thread goes for both genders, so ladies, let us know your answers, we want to find out who are our hotties in JI.

Back in the day, good looking. Now at 42, married 18+ years, thinning on top with an extra 10 pounds, not so much and don't care much either.

Bewildered Beast
    :googly: ^^^

What was the question? oh, yeah...I would DEFINITELY bang Charlie's sig. :yes:

I'm smokin' hot!

I mean pot :O

I'm too old to care too.

But back in the day, i was considered "cute" by girls. Talk about the kiss of death. Girls didnt want to **** "cute" guys. They wanted to be "friends.":steamin:

All League

Do you think you are handsome, ugly or in between?

When my freshmen year of college ended girls thought I was cute and some thought I was good looking. But I just lost 42 pounds so bring on sophomore year haha

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=JetsFanatic88;3682587]But I just lost 42 pounds so bring on sophomore year haha[/QUOTE]

Congratulation, dude.

Now...go plow the back 40 with some college hotties :D

Ugly. I think my face is busted. Can't say I remember a chick checking me out since I met my wife when we were high school sweethearts. I think sometimes I married Helen Keller.

[QUOTE=82nd Airborne;3682344]What kind of impression do you give women or people in general?[/quote]

Fat and Ugly (in looks and demeanor).

Thats me, tbh.

I am sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo good luckin :yes:

Let's face it, any of us who have more than 5,000 posts are pretty much fat and ugly.

[QUOTE=Roger Vick;3683229]Let's face it, any of us who have more than 5,000 posts are pretty much fat and ugly.[/QUOTE]

That's true but you don't have to say it outloud.

All Pro
    LEt it go, LET IT GO: The cold never bothered me anyway
    [QUOTE=FF2;3682548]I'm too old to care too.

But back in the day, i was considered "cute" by girls. Talk about the kiss of death. Girls didnt want to **** "cute" guys. They wanted to be "friends.":steamin:[/QUOTE]

Usually cute girls want to be friends with the gay guys, seeing as how they arent much of a threat to them.

Maybe thats what you meant by "cute".:P

Jets Insider VIP
    [IMG]http://farm1.static.flickr.com/218/500439397_7b7dec7dc2.jpg?v=0[/IMG]

[QUOTE=Charlie Don't Surf;3682349]Back in the day, good looking. Now at 42, married 18+ years, thinning on top with an extra 10 pounds, not so much and don't care much either.[/QUOTE]

Looks are not important at our age, but you should at least take care of your fitness and weight control. I personally lost 10lbs in 4 weeks and feeling great. The trick is exercise and diet (all natural), not hard, just a change in lifestyle (eating less fat, eating more of the right foods).

JetsInsider.com Legend
    [QUOTE=WestCoastOffensive;3682402]:googly: ^^^

What was the question? oh, yeah...I would DEFINITELY bang Charlie's sig. :yes:[/QUOTE]

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v107/charliedontsurf/Rotating_hps.gif[/IMG]

She's good looking and yes, I'd put it in-between. That was the question...right?

Bewildered Beast
    [QUOTE=jetstream23;3683724][IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v107/charliedontsurf/Rotating_hps.gif[/IMG]

She's good looking and yes, I'd put it in-between. That was the question...right?[/QUOTE]

I think it was "In between once" or "In Between...Three-peat".

That sounds like a Poll Coming question, right?

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v107/charliedontsurf/Rotating_hps.gif[/IMG]

what?
    yes
    what?

yes

what?

yes

what?

YES!

Ok this is getting creepy.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=Polidore22;3684254]Ok this is getting creepy.[/QUOTE]

Getting?