thanks for your feedback you have given me alot to think about... here are my responses
- safeties are very tough to judge... u could very well be right about him.... if Black runs slow (and he might) then this will be absolutely true. I feel like until DB run a 40 it's very tough to rank them.
- I believe Sharrod and Carimi can play LT. I had a similar fear about Jamaal Brown and even Jake Long... excellent run blockers can play LT it's just a different type of tackle (as opposed to the Dbrick/clady types)
- Ponder's game against BC was atrocious. He might be too high but remember it's a seniors only list, so not alot of premium talent. I also believe that the shortage of QB's will help this guy. there are always demand for QBs no matter if they are good or not.
-I intent to live and learn on the draft and the Cody situation taught me no matter how great a 2 down nose tackle prospect is, he's still a 2 down nose tackle prospect. I like Powe. But GMs value QB, LT, pass rushers, playmaker RB and WR etc. before they get to the niche players like a nose tackle. So he falls. A player like Paea, who isn't among my all time faves, gets pushed higher on the theory he can pass rush inside.
- agree about the Boise guys... they are great WR
- Tolliver is soft. He's also got a lazy streak. But he's also tall, fast and clutch. So i think a team might be able to work with him. He's certainly not a great prospect. Pretty good tho.
- Pouncey i think gets a bad rap. I've watched him very closely and there's nothing wrong with him that a move to guard or even right tackle can't fix. Snapping is not something that guys can just do... it's a learned skill and some guys never learn it. He's still a very powerful player.
-agree on Moch. but let's see that time for reals
- Romeus back is all screwed up. I dont know how any GM drafts him highly (top 3 rounds) after herniated disc back fuse surgery. Franklin is meh but could be a decent guard. McPhee im a fan of but he hasn't produced this year. Demarcus Love I feel is very overrated (another probable guard, altho if he's great at Senior Bowl that proves me wrong) and I also like Mario Fannin.
Moch might have Usain Bolt speed but so far he seems like a one trick pony. Some are already calling him Gholston part 2. I watched him against Cal and caught the 2nd half against Hawaii this past weekend. Obviously he is lightning quick off the edge but once the linemen gets his hands on him he becomes very easy to get moved out of the play which hurts his team in run support. Also his ball instincts leaves a lot to be desired, which is why people are throwing out the Gholston comparisons.