Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Pulling a "Timmy"...

[QUOTE=Beerfish;3686663]Have fun man we will miss laughing at you....I mean with you.

I'm also going to Australia, but not until the end of October. I'll be there for 5 weeks or so.

On the news this am it talked about some dude getting killed by a great white as a matter of fact. (But this was on the south west coast. I think Brisbane is eastern part correct?)[/QUOTE]

Great Whites are found mainly in the southern waters - especially South and Western Australia. They migrate between there and South Africa mostly. Pretty difficult to get attacked by a shark where PK is going (though there have been fatalities) and definitely not by a Great White. However, the jellyfish situation in Queensland can be not very enjoyable at times, and the spiders and snakes are not good either. He's going at a good time of year in terms of that however, so I'm pretty sure he'll be safe.

He'll have a great time - fantastic time of year, lots of honies about and they really put out up there sexually. It's a party vibe up there a lot of the time. Can't recommend it more than that really. :yes:

[QUOTE=32green;3686673]He's gone, man.

He's gone.[/QUOTE]

Now you've made me think of the Star Trek episode 'The City on The Edge of Forever' where Kirk has to let Edith Keelor get hit by a truck and killed and held back Bones from saving her and Bones says. 'Shes dead Jim!'

Thanks a lot, I now have tears in my eyes. Only thing worse would have been if you made a 'Brian's Song' quote.

Trading in vomit pics in the snow for vomit pics in the dirt? Nice. Look out for Dingos.

Schluberator & Gadfly ®
    Be safe, and where's that chick you worked with that used to log on here? She can fill in for ya!! :yes:

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

[QUOTE=Beerfish;3686734]Now you've made me think of the Star Trek episode 'The City on The Edge of Forever' where Kirk has to let Edith Keelor get hit by a truck and killed and held back Bones from saving her and Bones says. 'Shes dead Jim!'

Thanks a lot, I now have tears in my eyes. Only thing worse would have been if you made a 'Brian's Song' quote.[/QUOTE]

That is the only episode of Star Trek I have never seen.

:eek:

i thought that by "pulling a Timmy" you meant you were growing a third testagle.

bon voyage, i look forward to your tales of drunken debauchery in the land of the kangaroo.

[QUOTE=Dirtstar;3686845]i thought that by "pulling a Timmy" you meant you were growing a third testagle.

bon voyage, i look forward to your tales of drunken [B]debauchery[/B] in the land of the [B]kangaroo[/B].[/QUOTE]

Please don't give him any thoughts here.

[QUOTE=Beerfish;3686851]Please don't give him any thoughts here.[/QUOTE]

lol.

am i that obvious? :O

[QUOTE=chesapeakejet;3686787]Be safe, and where's that chick you worked with that used to log on here? She can fill in for ya!! :yes:[/QUOTE]

I volunteer to "fill in" for PK with Betsy while he's away.

Jets Insider VIP
    Great! So who is going to clean the pipes around here?

[IMG]http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o179/jmantyger/cousineddie.jpg[/IMG]

Enjoy the land down under, PenaltyKick!

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=chesapeakejet;3686787]Be safe, and where's that chick you worked with that used to log on here? [B]She can fill in for ya[/B]!! :yes:[/QUOTE]

I'll fill her in.

_

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=chesapeakejet;3686787]Be safe, and where's that chick you worked with [B]that used to log on here[/B]? She can fill in for ya!! :yes:[/QUOTE]

I'll give her a log

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

I heard the water down there circles the drain counterclockwise - or is it the other way around? Anyway, don't let it throw an old pro like you.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=Dirtstar;3686845]i thought that by "pulling a Timmy" you meant you were growing a third testagle.

[/QUOTE]

I thought he meant he was pulling [B][I]on[/I][/B] Timmmy :dunno:

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

[QUOTE=Timmy®;3687054]I'll give her a log[/QUOTE]

:eek:

-

[QUOTE=32green;3687115]:eek:

-[/QUOTE]

Don't pay it any attention. Maybe it will just go away.

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=Polidore22;3687119]Don't pay it any attention. Maybe it will just go away.[/QUOTE]

[IMG]http://www.liquidpoker.net/user_pictures/ce00f.ORLY_Mexican.jpg[/IMG]

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

[QUOTE=Timmy®;3687127][IMG]http://www.liquidpoker.net/user_pictures/ce00f.ORLY_Mexican.jpg[/IMG][/QUOTE]

You realize this counts as being back, right?

If you go again, it starts a new clock.

So.

WTF were you really doing.

-

[QUOTE=Timmy®;3687127][IMG]http://www.liquidpoker.net/user_pictures/ce00f.ORLY_Mexican.jpg[/IMG][/QUOTE]

God dammit. See what you've done?!

LOL :D

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=32green;3687130]You realize this counts as being back, right?

If you go again, it starts a new clock.

So.

WTF were you really doing.

-[/QUOTE]

Project completed

Sad we are losing "the smartest guy in the Hampur" just as I return.