Thread: Hallo from Berlin, Germany

All League
    Post Thanks / Like

Hallo from Berlin, Germany

Well, it's almost midnight in Berlin. Been an exciting first day so far. Checked into the Hilton around noon, fell asleep for 3 hours, and my friend was awoken to a knocking on the door. I woke up too, but didn't think much of it. Fell back asleep. Couple minutes later, whoever was knocking kicks in the door, sees my friend, and runs. WTF. Welkommen to Germany, right??

Other than that, it's been fun so far...saw a bunch of war memorials, Brandenburg Gate, the Reichstag, some other things. We are here until Friday, and then go to Prague. Then to Paris, London, and Dublin.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    have a great time

have a Spaten for me :cool:

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=ReleasetheAnimal;3688639]Well, it's almost midnight in Berlin. Been an exciting first day so far. Checked into the Hilton around noon, fell asleep for 3 hours, and my friend was awoken to a knocking on the door. I woke up too, but didn't think much of it. Fell back asleep. Couple minutes later, whoever was knocking kicks in the door, sees my friend, and runs. WTF. Welkommen to Germany, right??

Other than that, it's been fun so far...saw a bunch of war memorials, Brandenburg Gate, the Reichstag, some other things. We are here until Friday, and then go to Prague. Then to Paris, London, and Dublin.[/QUOTE]

Believe me , you will LOVE Prague.I don't know how long your staying but try and stay for the nightlife . It's amazing when all of the old buildings and the old church with the clock is lit up at night. Plus the women are HOT.. I don't know if your driving in but make sure you get that day sticker on the wind shield or pay a hefty euro fine. But Prague is my favorite city in Europe. It's light years ahead of Amsterdam.Even the RDL is better.:D

Hall Of Fame
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Paulaner is good, but I'm sure there are some local brews.......

[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e8xs3ZxBpG8[/url]

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=IRONFAN 40;3688665]Believe me , you will LOVE Prague.I don't know how long your staying but try and stay for the nightlife . It's amazing when all of the old buildings and the old church with the clock is lit up at night. [B]Plus the women are HOT[/B].. I don't know if your driving in but make sure you get that day sticker on the wind shield or pay a hefty euro fine. But Prague is my favorite city in Europe. It's light years ahead of Amsterdam.Even the RDL is better.:D[/QUOTE]

Probably my vote for hottest chicks in Europe, along with Romanians.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=ReleasetheAnimal;3688639]my friend was awoken to a knocking on the door. I woke up too, but didn't think much of it. Fell back asleep. Couple minutes later, whoever was knocking kicks in the door, sees my friend, and runs. [/QUOTE]

WTF

Save some liver for Dublin.

Hopefully the muslims have left a few Irish Pubs open.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Europe huh? Say hi to Kelly, he's quite a dude.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=ReleasetheAnimal;3688639]Well, it's almost midnight in Berlin. Been an exciting first day so far. Checked into the Hilton around noon, fell asleep for 3 hours, and my friend was awoken to a knocking on the door. I woke up too, but didn't think much of it. Fell back asleep. Couple minutes later, whoever was knocking kicks in the door, sees my friend, and runs. WTF. Welkommen to Germany, right??

Other than that, it's been fun so far...saw a bunch of war memorials, Brandenburg Gate, the Reichstag, some other things. We are here until Friday, and then go to Prague. Then to Paris, London, and Dublin.[/QUOTE]

Wow, what a great trip, very jealous. Bang some Euro-skanks.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Animal...when you go to Prague and you've had a goodly amount of Absinthe...PLEASE post something--anything. It will be EPIC :D

Have a great time dude :yes:

_

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=ReleasetheAnimal;3688639]Well, it's almost midnight in Berlin. Been an exciting first day so far. Checked into the Hilton around noon, fell asleep for 3 hours, [B]and my friend was awoken to a knocking on the door. I woke up too, but didn't think much of it. Fell back asleep. [/B] Couple minutes later, whoever was knocking kicks in the door, sees my friend, and runs. WTF. Welkommen to Germany, right??[/QUOTE]

"Housekeeping - you want me fluff pillow?"

[QUOTE=ReleasetheAnimal;3688639]Other than that, it's been fun so far...saw a bunch of war memorials, Brandenburg Gate, the Reichstag, some other things. We are here until Friday, [B]and then go to Prague[/B]. Then to Paris, London, and Dublin.[/QUOTE]

Hmmm...... Ever see the movie "Hostel"?...

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=ReleasetheAnimal;3688639]my friend was awoken to a knocking on the door. I woke up too, but didn't think much of it. Fell back asleep. Couple minutes later, whoever was knocking kicks in the door, sees my friend, and runs. WTF.[/QUOTE]

Germans have strange customs; must have been a Blitzkrieg moment, then they remembered the war is over. ;)

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [IMG]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7xnNhzgcWTk[/IMG]

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=JStokes;3688963]Animal...when you go to Prague and you've had a goodly amount of Absinthe...PLEASE post something--anything. It will be EPIC :D

Have a great time dude :yes:

_[/QUOTE]

Hahahaha, if I have internet access, I'll be sure to do that.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    You mutherf*cker--I see you lurking!!

You BETTER have Euro-poon all over your shcwanz!! :D

_

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hint from a German: Forget Spaten or Paulaner, both average beers. Get some Augustiner if possible, that's the good stuff.
    And when you get to Prague, get some Budweiser, the Czech one, not the American (obviously).
    Anyways, have fun over there, though I heard weather is ****ty at the moment.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=JStokes;3692349]You mutherf*cker--I see you lurking!!

You BETTER have Euro-poon all over your shcwanz!! :D

_[/QUOTE]

Yeah, seem to have come down with something. Was up all night in the toilet, it was terrible. Still feel horrible, maybe it was something I ate. Ugh.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    If some guy wearing a beret with a baguette tucked under his arm approaches you in a bar, hit him as hard as you can in the forehead.

_

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=JStokes;3696677]If some guy wearing a beret with a baguette tucked under his arm approaches you in a bar, hit him as hard as you can in the forehead.

_[/QUOTE]
    LOL

Releasse ze animale, hon-hon?