Thread: English>Croation>Arabic>English DWC2 review of pre-season game

English>Croation>Arabic>English DWC2 review of pre-season game

Really impressed by the way that aircraft played in the first half.

It's just a game to have before the start of the first season, but can only say that Rex Ryan and the team ready for the season-wing aircraft. The initial unit we really looked sharp out there.

Yes, the result was just 13-10 heading into half, but after that went down 7-0 against aircraft int Sanchez just took the rest of the first half, going on a series of 13-3.

And our defense was a little different. It is a hell of a feeling to see Chris Jenkins is back in action, while dominant in the entire front seven strong against the run. Jacobs and Bradshaw together to run 7 Why? Square and only one? I can not say we have enough for the operation of D.

One thing is certain: with Jenkins back, with the addition of a pond: D We have to run would be much better this season.

It was Eli Manning, not only to further pressure in many cases, but the defense, Gates was a very solid job roughing up the ass. Manning is only 07/04, 77 feet, 0 TD, and the Knicks had only one to pick up 13 meters.

I loved the way the ball flew Cromartie. All you can see, this child is a natural ball hawk. Can be obtained on the two-intensive operations? Maybe. But the fact of the matter is, Cromartie continues to play his ass off, without checking around.

The player the most impressive aircraft in the crime that night was Mark Sanchez. Following the publication of an option to start the game, Sanchez and money has been lights out. 13/16, 119 yards, TD 1 / 0 after the translator translator. What a way to restore and recover from a bad start. Sanchez left the first half of the player, index of 90.1. Could not have asked for a better performance Sanchez during our first meeting before the start of the season. In my eyes, he said.

It was nice to see Sanchez, Green, LT, Cotchery, Edwards and Kelly all on the same page during the first half. The Edwards Keller three receptions for 35 meters, and Cotchery three receptions for 32 meters, and are hunting for 19 meters, and came up to Brad Smith, chief during the first half with a catch 3.14 yards, to go with diphtheria.

It feels great to see Mark Sanchez HB dump the ball out of the backfield for us. Lieutenant and one fishing for 14 yards, and showed us all a lot of life in a row after she was arrested first. Shonna Green until he got a job with the 5-yard catch in the backfield.

Talk about Shonna Green, wow. If the child can stay healthy, no doubt, behind the line hey ... Should be included in the back with 5 the highest total in yards rushing this season. 5 rushes, 26 yards, yards per carry average of 5.2. It is also an incredible feeling to see through the inherent explosion S-line, in the end zone for the touchdown. Can be called work, but at that moment ... The fans saw what can be injected directly to do Lieutenant, and this put points on the board.

Aircraft may have lost the game, but it is only the beginning of the season, the end result is not important. There were questions about where the team dominated the first half and the Giants. I really can not wait to see it Santonio Holmes to participate in the fun with our starters arrived five days from Monday night? Proved it to be.

In general, I am impressed. And our defense was tough as nails and work in the pace during the first half, picking up first after the first down, and the hand of the hard drive after the unit is solid.

Hall Of Fame
    LOL WHAT!

Let me make sure if I understand this.

You took the first post in this this thread - [URL]http://www.jetsinsider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=216120[/URL], translated it into Croatian, then Arabic and then back to English and now it makes more sense then the DWC2 original.

Correct?

All League
    haha, that's great

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

[QUOTE=WoodyPaige;3689172]Let me make sure if I understand this.

You took the first post in this this thread - [URL]http://www.jetsinsider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=216120[/URL], translated it into Croatian, then Arabic and then back to English and now it makes more sense then the DWC2 original.

Correct?[/QUOTE]

Lmao...

"Talk about Shonna Green, wow. If the child can stay healthy, no doubt, behind the line hey"

:D

Jets Insider VIP
    I think it would have been quicker just to track him down and slap him.

:rotfl:

Jets Insider VIP
    This thread is brilliant in its simplicity and I honestly don't think Rusty has had a finer moment (he'll disagree, but he's a turd anyway). :yes:

Jets Insider VIP
    This thread is full of win. Epic.

[QUOTE=FF2;3689083]
    It was nice to see Sanchez, Green, LT, Cotchery, Edwards and Kelly all on the same page during the first half. The Edwards Keller three receptions for 35 meters, and Cotchery three receptions for 32 meters, and are hunting for 19 meters, and came up to Brad Smith, chief during the first half with a catch 3.14 yards, [B]to go with diphtheria.[/B][/QUOTE]

:eek:

All Pro
    [QUOTE=FF2;3689083]A very solid job roughing up the ass.[/QUOTE]

[B]SOFP[/B] - Same Old FF2 Post

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=Jets Things;3689357]This thread is brilliant in its simplicity and I honestly don't think Rusty has had a finer moment (he'll disagree, but he's a turd anyway). :yes:[/QUOTE]

:yes: