Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Roger Clemens Will Be Indicted for Perjury

Roger Clemens Will Be Indicted for Perjury

NYT NEWS ALERT: Roger Clemens Will Be Indicted for Perjury, People Briefed on Case Say

http://twitter.com/nytimes

(NYT) Alert: Roger Clemens Will be Indicted for Perjury

Another Yankee "legend"...goodbye HOF & legacy. Maybe Roger, Arod & Giambi can un a fantasy camp after they retire...

Alert: Roger Clemens Will Be Indicted for Perjury, People Briefed on Case Say

Aug. 19 (New York Times) -- Federal authorities have decided to indict Roger Clemens on charges of making false statements to Congress about his use of performance-enhancing drugs, according to two people briefed on the matter. An announcement is expected in the near future. The indictment will come nearly two and half years after Clemens and his former trainer, Brian McNamee, testified under oath at a 2008 hearing before the House Committee on Oversight and Government Reform, directly contradicting each other about whether Clemens had used the banned substances.

-0- Aug/19/2010 16:52 GMT

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by C Mart View Post
    NYT NEWS ALERT: Roger Clemens Will Be Indicted for Perjury, People Briefed on Case Say
    OH MY GOODNESS GRACIOUS !!

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by Tucker134 View Post
    Another Yankee "legend"...goodbye HOF & legacy. Maybe Roger, Arod & Giambi can un a fantasy camp after they retire...

Admit it, you just came..

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx View Post
    OH MY GOODNESS GRACIOUS !!
    Lmao!

Jawge Stoinbrennahas Bawx!
    Last edited by 32green; 08-19-2010 at 05:02 PM.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

Admit it, you just came..
    Can you blame him? Its not like he can get off on the Mets on the field product.

Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    Can you blame him? Its not like he can get off on the Mets on the field product.

hey 32...Jerry Manuel was on the FAN last night, & he said the Mets are still in it...AND they won last night.

but pls stay on topic- Roger Clemens

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

Quote Originally Posted by Tucker134 View Post
    hey 32...Jerry Manuel was on the FAN last night, & he said the Mets are still in it...AND they won last night.
    I heard it. Then I heard Five Met fans call in in a row and call him delusional and clueless!

The best was his cell phone wringing and Ev going.."lol...whats that....your cellphone? What crazy ring tone lol what the heck is that?"

Jerry: Uh, its Martin Luther King.....

Ev: I have a dream speech?

Jerry: Uh huh.

Ev: Oh........ I love it.

lmao

Hall Of Fame
    I heard it. Then I heard Five Met fans call in in a row and call him delusional and clueless!

The best was his cell phone wringing and Ev going.."lol...whats that....your cellphone? What crazy ring tone lol what the heck is that?"

Jerry: Uh, its Martin Luther King.....

Ev: I have a dream speech?

Jerry: Uh huh.

Ev: Oh........ I love it.

lmao
    Start a new thread if you want to talk about Evan on the Fan, this one is about Roger Clemens being indicted.

Sheesh..

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

Quote Originally Posted by HDCentStOhio View Post
    Start a new thread if you want to talk about Evan on the Fan, this one is about Roger Clemens being indicted.

Sheesh..
    Well technically, Mr. Met fan, Cmart started the real Roger Clemens thread at 1:02, before Tuchus134 impetuously started his own.

http://www.jetsinsider.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=216148

So, I dont recognize this as a Clemens thread and am claiming it as the marvin Luther King Evan thread.

You can check.
    Last edited by 32green; 08-19-2010 at 02:35 PM.

Hall Of Fame
    Well technically, Mr. Met fan, Cmart started the real Roger Clemens thread at 1:02, before Tuchus134 impetuously started his own.

http://www.jetsinsider.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=216148

So, I dont recognize this as a Clemens thread and am claiming it as the marvin Luther King Evan thread.

You can check.
    Thats Dr. Met Fan to you!

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

Quote Originally Posted by HDCentStOhio View Post
    Thats Dr. Met Fan to you!
    I figured you might want to separate you professional success from your personal failure.

At this point anyone who is a baseball fan has to realize pretty much every BIG name POWER hitter was on steroids during the 90's and well into the last decade. So its not surprising to hear that a POWER pitcher was also on roids.

I kinda feel bad for the guy. He is going to end up doing jailtime for lying.

Watching the Mets is like going down on Chastity Bono. Or would that be blowing now?

Quote Originally Posted by Gluis011 View Post
    I kinda feel bad for the guy. He is going to end up doing jailtime for lying.
    Yeah I feel bad too.

And by that I mean I don't. Lying in a Congressional hearing? What a maroon.

Jets Insider VIP
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    Quote Originally Posted by FF2 View Post
    Yeah I feel bad too.

Right, unless you have connections you don't lie.

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by FF2 View Post
    Yeah I feel bad too.

I understand Clemens will be tried for lying to Congress in the same courtroom that Palmiero was tried in for lying to Congress.

Huh..what's that ??

Hope this scumbag enjoys rotting in jail. I'm loving this.

I understand Clemens will be tried for lying to Congress in the same courtroom that Palmiero was tried in for lying to Congress.

Huh..what's that ??
    Probably more evidence, they have Clemens DNA in a can. He's getting what he deserved.

Quote Originally Posted by NYjets105 View Post
    Hope this scumbag enjoys rotting in jail. I'm loving this.

Perhaps you are jealous because you have a zero life and have never accomplished anything? Just asking.

The country is a mess. Maybe 16% total unemployed. Homeowners defaulting left and right. Personal wealth diminished by MANY criminals in the financial sector. Obamacare and other policies which will hurt business. The Gulf disaster. Two wars with no real end in sight. Tensions throughout the Moslem world.
    And the morons running this country are worried about a retired baseball player using a product which was legal when he used it.
    Bill Clinton lied to a grand jury, Congress and the whole country. He's a folk hero.