Thread: Unhappy Jets Fan

Waterboy
    Post Thanks / Like

Angry Unhappy Jets Fan

I just went to my first game in the new stadium. I was appalled! Every seat here is farther from the playing field than the old stadium. The place was designed for eating, not for watching football.
    I hope I can meet some fellow objectors in these forums.

Hall Of Fame
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ya know, your right, let's level it and build another one. Do you think we can build it in time?

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm not happy about paying more $ to be sitting farther away. I don't watch TV but suddenly the HD looks like a great investment. I hope they win it all this year because this is it for me. It's been fun going to games since '95 but if they want more and more $ there are better things I can spend it on.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    did you come up with a new namw for the stadium yet, KKK?

Undrafted Free Agent
    Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Tonykkk View Post
    I just went to my first game in the new stadium. I was appalled! Every seat here is farther from the playing field than the old stadium. The place was designed for eating, not for watching football.
    I hope I can meet some fellow objectors in these forums.
    I have to disagree totally my seats are great the concourses are huge so you arent all packed together lije a can of sardines when youre leaving and last but not least ITS OUR HOME it feels like home you know youre at a Jets game when youre there at least we dont have to sit in those horrid blue and red seats and there is no gaudy Giants Stadium sign on the outside I LOVE EVERYTHING ABOUT IT!!!